Varicose vein and Dizziness - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Varicose vein, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Asclera and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Dizziness with Varicose vein. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 20 people who have Varicose vein from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 27, 2017
20 people who have Varicose Vein and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Varicose Vein and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 70 %
- male: 30 %
Age of people who have Varicose Vein and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 23.08 %
- 60+: 61.54 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 30.00%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (3 people, 15.00%)
- Cardiac Disorder (3 people, 15.00%)
- Vitamin Supplementation (2 people, 10.00%)
- Mineral Supplementation (2 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Xarelto (2 people, 10.00%)
- Omeprazole (2 people, 10.00%)
- Lantus (2 people, 10.00%)
- Humulin N (2 people, 10.00%)
- Asclera (2 people, 10.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness (4 people, 20.00%)
- Feeling Abnormal (4 people, 20.00%)
- Fatigue (4 people, 20.00%)
- Hypoaesthesia (3 people, 15.00%)
- Headache (3 people, 15.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Dizziness and Varicose vein?
- Check symptoms - is your dizziness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDizziness and Varicose vein from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Varicose vein (veins that have become enlarged and tortuous) (latest reports from 4,277 Varicose vein patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 302,923 Dizziness patients).
Browse all symptoms of Varicose veina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause DizzinessDizziness
Other conditions that could case DizzinessDizziness
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I just started taking a Beta Blocker(Metoprolol 50mg daily) because of high blood pressure..I also take Methadone 30mg. Daily...I notice when I take the men's and drink lemon water with a table spoon of ACV w/ the mother I get dizzy to the point I want to fall down...Could it be the ACV with ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
Hi, Has anyone else gone through this ? The Doctor told me to walk two miles after operation. I was so sick, nausea, and am still weak. Usually I am very strong after an operation, I would like to get some, Floradix ( iron) because I feel so weak, 6 days later. Don't know if that is a bad ...
It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
Hi my neuro surgeon thinks I have IHH. MRI shows slit like lateral ventricles plus empty sella syndrome. Symptoms started 6 weeks after spinal fusion. Has anyone suffered with debilitating dizziness. Feels like my brain is swimming in my skull. The only thing that helps is lying down, I get ...
You may be interested in these reviews
Help please ! I am a 64 year old woman who just had two spine surgeries in a row and am trying to wean off oxycodone but the vertigo is terrible ... I can barely move with out my head spinning ...anyone else affected like this and what do u do ? Best regards Debbie