Viraemia and Inflammation - bronchi - from FDA reports
Inflammation - bronchi is reported only by a few people with Viraemia. We study 1 people who have Inflammation - bronchi and Viraemia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Viraemia (presence of a virus in the blood stream) (latest reports from 388 Viraemia patients)
Inflammation - Bronchi
Inflammation - bronchi has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, asthma, high blood pressure (latest reports from 54,054 Inflammation - bronchi patients).
On Feb, 18, 2017
1 person who has Viraemia and Inflammation - Bronchi is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Viraemia and experience Inflammation - Bronchi *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care (1 person, 100.00%)
- Epstein-Barr Virus Infection (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (1 person, 100.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Folic Acid (1 person, 100.00%)
- Cidofovir (1 person, 100.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Sepsis (1 person, 100.00%)
- Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine (1 person, 100.00%)
- Diarrhea (1 person, 100.00%)
- Acute Kidney Failure (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Inflammation - bronchi and Viraemia?
- Check symptoms - is your inflammation - bronchi caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all symptoms of Viraemiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Inflammation - bronchiInflammation - bronchi
Other conditions that could case Inflammation - bronchiInflammation - bronchi
You may be interested in these reviews
Hi im Tash diagnosed wit bronchitis its the worse feeling ever. Excessive hunger always thirsty drowsiness, body pains im allergic to most fruits so my eating is not that good. Please help on a proper affordable eating plan. Kind Regards
I have had two episodes with bronchitis after a virus. I m 85 with almost no history of smoking. I had been researching if tylenol relives some of the discomfort. I would also like some tips on how to handle bronchitis.
I have been taking Lisinopril for 8 years and have suffered tremendously with chronic bronchitis. I have had 3 sinus surgeries, tested by two different allergy physicians, sent to pulmonologist, and had to undergo surgery to repair an outer jugular vein that had burst from the severe coughing, ...