Would you have Inflammation - bronchi (Bronchitis) when you have Viraemia?
Summary: there is no Inflammation - bronchi reported by people with Viraemia yet.
We study people who have Inflammation - bronchi (Bronchitis) and Viraemia from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Viraemia and Inflammation - bronchi >>>
Viraemia (presence of a virus in the blood stream) (latest reports from 231 Viraemia patients)
Inflammation - bronchi
Inflammation - bronchi (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, pain. (latest reports from 31,145 Inflammation - bronchi patients)
On Mar, 6, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Viraemia and Inflammation - Bronchi?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Inflammation - Bronchi
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin Xl for a 47-year old man with Depression. The patient has Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
- A study of side effects of Insulin for a 76-year old man with Foetal Warfarin Syndrome. The patient has Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
- A study of side effects of Telmisartan And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 83-year old man with Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Glossitis (infection of tongue with soreness), Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes)
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Prozac for a 34-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Bronchitis, Lung Infection
- A study of drug interactions between Zyrtec, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Symbicort, Proventil, Acthar, Methotrexate, Lisinopril, Clonazepam, Risperdal, Adderall for a 58-year old woman with Nasal Congestion, Iga Deficiency, Bronchial Infection, Bronchial Asthma, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension, Anxiety, Bipolar, Add. The patient has Nasal Congestion, Throat Tightness, Liver Tenderness, Vaginal Swelling, Constipation, Abdominal Tenderness, Neck, Shoulder And Arm Syndrome, Urge Incontinence, Weakness, Night Sweats, Shortness Of Breath, Yellow Fever, Yellow Skin, Chest Tightness, Cough, Inflammation, Bronchitis, Fluid Retention
Recent Inflammation - Bronchi related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.