Home > Viral infection > Shortness of breath > Viral infection and Shortness of breath
Review: could Viral infection cause Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty)?
We study 620 people who have Viral infection from FDA and social media. Among them, 28 have Shortness of breath (Breathing difficulty). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Viral infection and Shortness of breath >>>
Viral infection (latest reports from 63,629 patients) can be treated by Acyclovir.
Shortness of breath
Shortness of breath (latest reports from 1,338,463 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Sep, 23, 2014: 619 people who have viral infection are studied. Among them, 28 (4.52%) have Shortness Of Breath.
Gender of people who have viral infection and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||56.25%||43.75% |
Age of people who have viral infection and experienced Shortness of breath * :
|Shortness of breath||0.00%||13.33%||3.33%||10.00%||13.33%||30.00%||16.67%||16.67% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Premenstrual syndrome (2 people, 7.14%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 7.14%)
- Nausea (2 people, 7.14%)
- Nasopharyngitis (2 people, 7.14%)
- Pain (2 people, 7.14%)
- Bacterial infection (2 people, 7.14%)
- Asthma (2 people, 7.14%)
- Vomiting (1 people, 3.57%)
- Thyroid disorder (1 people, 3.57%)
- Urosepsis (1 people, 3.57%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Glucophage (5 people, 17.86%)
- Kaletra (4 people, 14.29%)
- Hivid (4 people, 14.29%)
- Viread (4 people, 14.29%)
- Augmentin '125' (3 people, 10.71%)
- Zyrtec (3 people, 10.71%)
- Albuterol (3 people, 10.71%)
- Acyclovir (3 people, 10.71%)
- Yaz (3 people, 10.71%)
- Aspirin (2 people, 7.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Viral Infection and Shortness Of Breath?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Shortness Of Breath and Viral infection
- group for people who have Viral infection
- group for people who have Shortness Of Breath
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
My most severe symptoms would be the shortness of breath, muscle weakness and this chronic pain under my left rib that goes around to my back and up to my shoulder blade. Occasionally that pain will go to my left chest, clavicle and jaw. But all of my pain is on the left side. I have degenerative disc disease and spinal stenosis too. Chronic headaches are dizziness are awful and debilitating.
Arlene. on Sep, 8, 2014:
I am afraid to take Gabapentin. I do not suffer from seizures but I hear people can have a seizure taking this med, is that for real truth or as they say 10% of 36,000.
From this study (5 days ago):
I was prescribed Daliresp and after While I started getting sick and feeling unwell so I stopped taking it. Now I have serious symptoms and more exacerbation.
From this study (5 days ago):
Petey on Sep, 8, 2014:
After 2 years on Altace experiencing shortness of breath on exertion. I am 57 years old with mild hypertension
Clinton Head on Jun, 6, 2012:
I have been taking Altace for 9+ years and in the past 2 years developed a chronic cough and shortness of breath & wheezing, especially on exertion this past year. My doctor took me off Altace and has me using Mylan-Losartan Potassium 50 MG OD about a month ago. No noticeable improvement yet.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Viral infection, Shortness of breath
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- My reaction to talking sumatriptan for the first time.
after 10 minutes of taking the sumatriptan tablet i got all of the symptoms i stated and from those i developed a rare movement disorder called 'Dystonia' that has affected my right foot making me unable to walk and my right hand making me unable to write.
- Pulmonery hypertension
gives you heart failure, enlarged right side of heart, lungs are not getting enough oxgen, have blood clots, so effects all body organs
More reviews for: Viral infection, Shortness of breath
Common treatments for Viral Infection and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Viral infection symptoms:
Shortness Of Breath related symptom studies:
- Shortness Of Breath in Asthma (7,031 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Blood pressure (9,758 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Chronic obstructive lung disease (5,493 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Depression (4,374 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in High blood cholesterol (4,213 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Hypertension (10,447 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Ms (4,485 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Osteoporosis (4,502 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Pain (5,627 reports)
- Shortness Of Breath in Rheumatoid arthritis (5,833 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness and Victoza
- Low Platelet Count
- Diabetic Gastroparesis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
Recent user comments
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (1 hour ago)
- "I have been taking Lisinopril with Lasix for 10+ year ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Should an individual who has been taking Risperdal, a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Bearded Darnel
- Paranoia Aggravated