Vitamin d deficiency and Platelet count increased - from FDA reports
Platelet count increased is found among people with Vitamin d deficiency, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Amisulpride and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Platelet count increased with Vitamin d deficiency. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who have Vitamin d deficiency from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 15, 2017
11 people who have Vitamin D Deficiency and Platelet Count Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vitamin D Deficiency and experience Platelet Count Increased *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Vitamin D Deficiency and experience Platelet Count Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 10 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 40 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hyperlipidaemia (5 people, 45.45%)
- High Blood Pressure (5 people, 45.45%)
- Depression (5 people, 45.45%)
- Salivary Hypersecretion (4 people, 36.36%)
- Schizophrenia (3 people, 27.27%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Sertraline (4 people, 36.36%)
- Amisulpride (4 people, 36.36%)
- Colecalciferol (3 people, 27.27%)
- Amlodipine (3 people, 27.27%)
- Calcium (2 people, 18.18%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Malaise (7 people, 63.64%)
- Neutrophil Count Increased (5 people, 45.45%)
- White Blood Cell Count Increased (4 people, 36.36%)
- Hyperhidrosis (4 people, 36.36%)
- Acute Kidney Failure (4 people, 36.36%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Platelet count increased and Vitamin d deficiency?
- Check symptoms - is your platelet count increased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Vitamin D Deficiency
Vitamin d deficiency can be treated by Vitamin d, Multivitamin, Drisdol, Ergocalciferol, Calcitriol (latest reports from 11,041 Vitamin d deficiency patients)
Platelet Count Increased
Platelet count increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, chronic myeloid leukaemia (latest reports from 7,976 Platelet count increased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Vitamin d deficiencya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Platelet count increasedPlatelet count increased
Other conditions that could case Platelet count increasedPlatelet count increased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
I was just diagnosed vitamin D low & calcum low osteoporosis in wrist and hips Osteopenia in spine I'm 53 Been taking Topamax since 2000 I just got Daith piercing for migraines 3 days ago so far, it's helped.
Hallo ik gebruik nu bijna 20 maanden topamx. Maar de laatste maanden erg moe en vatbaar voor alles. Zélfs depressie en heb me ziek moeten melden voor vermoeidheid. Bloed onderzoek laat zien dat nu vitamine D ernstig tekort is. 27 Wie heeft ook ervaren. En hoe lang duurt het vooral om je ...
I'm new to this just wanted to say Hello and tell you a little about myself. I'm a 38 yr old who was diagnosed with CRPS / RSD in April 2011. About 2 years ago I had my D3 tested and It was 18, right now is the highest it has been since it was tested which it is at a 22.
I was just contacted today to advise me that my platelet count is 813 and potassium 6.0. I am leaving for New Mexico tomorrow and now totally stressed. I have an appointment with a Hematologist on 27th and told to stop googling by Dr.'s office. However, I have asthma and was on Advair and ...