Would you have Stroke when you have Vitamin b1 deficiency?
Summary: there is no Stroke reported by people with Vitamin b1 deficiency yet.
We study people who have Stroke and Vitamin b1 deficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Vitamin b1 deficiency and Stroke >>>
Vitamin b1 deficiency
Vitamin b1 deficiency (latest reports from 201 Vitamin B1 Deficiency patients)
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) has been reported by people with diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 93,279 Stroke patients)
On Mar, 1, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Vitamin B1 Deficiency and Stroke?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Stroke
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamins, Crestor, Exforge for a 68-year old man with Vitamin B1 Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Erectile Dysfunction
- A study of side effects of Azathioprine for a 60-year old woman with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Stroke
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Biotin, Aspirin, Lamotrigine, Meloxicam, Simvastatin, Lisinopril, Levothyroxine Sodium for a 68-year old woman with Bone, Breast, Immune, Colon Health, Dry Skin And Cold Weather Itch, Pain, Partial Seizures With Secondary Generalisation, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, High Blood Cholesterol, Hypertension, Hypothyroidism. The patient has Loss Of Memory, Irritability, Anxiety, Unsteadiness, Upper-airway Cough Syndrome, Lack Of Feeling, Stroke, Low Thyroid, Renal Failure, Partial Seizures With Secondary Generalisation
- A study of drug interactions between Ventolin, Folic Acid, Aspirin, Methotrexate, Nifedipine, Warfarin Sodium, Plaquenil, Prednisone for a 54-year old woman with Asthma Late Onset, Lupus Encephalitis, Antiphospholipid Syndrome, Peripheral Circulatory Failure. The patient has Gangrene, Stroke, Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Chelone, Crestor, Aspirin for a 43-year old woman with Iron Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Thinner. The patient has Abnormal Weight Gain, Device Breakage, Stroke
Recent Stroke related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.