Would you have Flushing (Skin blushing/flushing) when you have Vitamin b12 deficiency?
Summary: Flushing is found among people with Vitamin b12 deficiency, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Hypertension, and take medication Cyanocobalamin.
We study 6 people who have Flushing (Skin blushing/flushing) and Vitamin b12 deficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Vitamin b12 deficiency and Flushing >>>
Vitamin b12 deficiency
Vitamin b12 deficiency can be treated by Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin, B12. (latest reports from Vitamin B12 Deficiency 2,357 patients)
Flushing (the warm, red condition of human skin) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, high density lipoprotein decreased, low density lipoprotein increased, high blood pressure, hyperlipidaemia.(view latest reports from 44,854 patients)
On Nov, 24, 2014: 6 people who have vitamin b12 deficiency and Flushing are studied.
Gender of people who have vitamin b12 deficiency and experienced Flushing * :
Age of people who have vitamin b12 deficiency and experienced Flushing * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (1 people, 16.67%)
- Joint swelling (1 people, 16.67%)
- Hormone replacement therapy (1 people, 16.67%)
- Diarrhoea (1 people, 16.67%)
- Crohn's disease (1 people, 16.67%)
- Vitamin supplementation (1 people, 16.67%)
- Ankylosing spondylitis (1 people, 16.67%)
- Pain (1 people, 16.67%)
- Acid reflux (1 people, 16.67%)
- Allergies (1 people, 16.67%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Cyanocobalamin (3 people, 50.00%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 33.33%)
- Spironolactone (1 people, 16.67%)
- Nexium (1 people, 16.67%)
- Percocet (1 people, 16.67%)
- Vitamin b (1 people, 16.67%)
- Humira (1 people, 16.67%)
- Remicade (1 people, 16.67%)
- Hydroxocobalamin (1 people, 16.67%)
- Cholestyramine (1 people, 16.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Flushing?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Flushing and Vitamin b12 deficiency
- support group for people who have Vitamin b12 deficiency
- support group for people who have Flushing
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Do you have severe headache with cordarone?
(Asked by a 75 year old woman who has Nausea, Skin Blushing/flushing, Migraine Without Aura, and takes Cordarone)
The left side of my head and eye have head-splitting pain. Nausea from the headche. Left jaw toothache. Left shoulder houlder feels like it has a toothache.These are very mild, but the headache is severe. Supradol and/or Valium help
- Any experience or studies of vyvance (lisdexamfetamine) causing vit b12 absorbsion issues and ultimately deficiency? (2 answers)
(Asked by a 36 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, ADHD, Pernatious Anemia, and takes Sertraline, Vyvanse)
Taking Vyvance for about 12 months and just been diagnosed with Pernicious Anaemia and Vit B12 deficiency. Symptoms triggering B12/Intrisic factor tests was extreme fatigue and foul mood during a menstrual cycle.
Looking to see if anyone else has a similar issue or any knowledge of Vyvance causing ...
- Does reglan cause vitamin 12 deficiency
(Asked by a 69 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, and takes Reglan, Vitamin D)
Have been diagnosed with extreme vitamin B 12 deficiency. What could be the cause? Could medications like Reglan and vitamin d contribute???
- I use axiron and levitra together
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has Flushing)
when i take my 5mg of levitra i get flush in the face i also take one pump of axiron in the morning and still having problems down below
- What are the side effects while taking fentanyl with garcinia cambogia
(Asked by a 42 year old woman who has Skin Blushing/flushing, and takes Fentanyl-75, Cymbalta, Lorazepam, Baclofen, Requip, Percocet, Garcinia Cambogia)
I'm having headaches flushing/blushing in the face, tired, dizziness. I think that I might be allergic to it the garcinia cambogia ultra. I need to know if I can be on the fentanyl patch and take Garcinia Cambogia Ultra?
More questions for: Vitamin b12 deficiency, Flushing
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Raspberry ketones - side-effect of red face, face muscle twitching
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Headache, Facial Muscle Twitching, Red Face, and takes Raspberry Ketone)
Whenever I use Raspberry Ketones 500mg capsules (1 a day) I get reddening of the tops of my cheeks coupled with muscle tightening/twitching of the cheek muscles closest to the nose (the muscles that contract if someone blows in your eyes) and the muscles at the bridge of nose at times too. Both sets ...
- Nexium and feeling cold (1 response)
(Posted by a 57 year old woman who has Hypothyroidism, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, High Blood Pressure, Overactive Bladder, and takes Nexium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Vesicare, Vitamin B12, Tramadol)
I took Nexium (1 40mg capsule) and approximately 45 minutes later, I felt extremely cold. I could not get warm, even though I put on a polartec jacket and sat near a heater.
I also was extremely nauseated at the same time.
About 30 minutes after the incident began, it ended. I no longer was ...
- Dilantin and interactions
(Posted by a 66 year old woman who has Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Arrhythmia, Epilepsy, Hypothyroid, and takes Vitamin D, Magnesium, Coreg, Dilantin, Synthroid)
I've taken Dilantin for over 40 years..seizure free for over 30 years..became hypothyroid 10 years ago..B12 deficient approximately 3 years ago and have had a benign arrhythmia for over 30 years. I take magnesium because it seems to hep the arrhythmia and vitamin d because mine is low normal.
More reviews for: Vitamin b12 deficiency, Flushing
- A study of drug interactions between Hydroxyzine, Vitamin B12 for a patient with Erythema Multiforme, Vitamin B12 Deficiency. The patient has Erythema Multiforme
Comments: I have had this rash with severe itching and diagnosed as erythema multiforme minor for about two weeks. It started with my palms feeling red and itchy and progressed to scalp,face,forearms,calves and a bit on thighs and waiste. I have been taking the hydroxyzine since the diagnosis, usually only at ...
- A study of side effects of Mirtazapine for a patient with Depression. The patient has Red Face (a sudden reddening of the face, neck)
Comments: i have a hot face on a daily basis, and i get hot flushes on a daily basis since march 2014. i have noticed mild flushing before that when i started taking it 2 years ago but its only gotten bad since march 2014
- A study of drug interactions between Singulair, Concerta, Excedrin, Allegra, Qnasl, Levothyroxine Sodium, Zorvolex, Cymbalta, Celebrex, Dexamethasone, Lortab for a patient with Multiple Allergies, Add, Pain, Allergy, Allergies, Hypothyroidism, Arthritis, Severe Asthma Attacks, Pain - Tooth Or Teeth. The patient has Back Pain, Red Face
Comments: I'm just checking my hunch about the reaction. I took the dexamethasone around 9:30 and the lortab around 12:30. By 1pm my face had started swelling and a red rash started along the laugh lines under the cheeks and started spreading rapidly. It was really hot and just looked like one giant hive. I t ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ranitidine, Omeprazole for a patient with Acid Reflux. The patient has Dizziness Postural, Fatigue, Red Face
Comments: I have been on omeprazole for four days at first I felt very exhausted and sometimes dizzy now taking half of recommended dose of 20 mg also only taking 75 mg ranitidine instead of 300mg as I was getting dizzy and did not know which drug causing it. Generally not feeling well. I had been taking esom ...
- A study of drug interactions between Probiotics, Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin B12, Selenium, Zinc Sulfate, Biotin, Folate, Vitamin D, Calcium, Multivitamin, Emsam, Lamictal, Ativan, Buspar, Surmontil, Lipitor, Lunesta, Levothyroxine Sodium, Protonix, Prilosec Otc, Flovent Hfa, Singulair, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride for a patient with Colitis, Deep Vein Thrombosis, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hair Loss, Vitamin D Decreased, General Physical Condition, Chronic Depression, Anxiety, Depression, Hypercalcaemia, Insomnia, Hypothyroidism, Reflux Gastritis, Asthma, Allergies. The patient has Dizziness, Fatigue - Chronic, Binge Eating
Comments: For the past few months I have been craving sweets and getting up at night to eat. It's like some filter of block has been removed and I eat whatever with no discretion or moderation. Doesn't happen every night. I know I am stressed due to family deaths and recently moving. I had previously lost 60 ...
More related studies for: Vitamin b12 deficiency, Flushing
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.