Would you have Vaginal discharge when you have Vitamin b12 deficiency?
Summary: there is no Vaginal discharge reported by people with Vitamin b12 deficiency yet.
We study people who have Vaginal discharge and Vitamin b12 deficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Vitamin b12 deficiency and Vaginal discharge >>>
Vitamin b12 deficiency
Vitamin b12 deficiency can be treated by Vitamin B12, Cyanocobalamin, B12. (latest reports from 2,487 Vitamin B12 Deficiency patients)
Vaginal discharge has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 4,733 Vaginal discharge patients)
On Apr, 14, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Vitamin B12 Deficiency and Vaginal Discharge?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Vitamin b12 deficiency
- support group for people who have Vaginal Discharge
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of side effects of Evening Primrose Oil for a 21-year old woman with Menstrual Cramps. The patient has Discharge From The Vagina
- A study of side effects of Risperdal for a 18-year old girl with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vaginal Discharge
- A study of drug interactions between Atelvia, Remicade, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Cyanocobalamin, Synthroid, Escitalopram, Meclizine, Potassium Chloride, Sulfadiazine, Folic Acid, Omeprazole, Plaquenil, Prednisone, Methotrexate for a 71-year old woman with Osteonecrosis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hot Flashes, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Low Thyroid, Anxiety, Vertigo. The patient has Hair Loss, Tmj Disorders, Dry Mouth
- A study of side effects of Wellbutrin for a 28-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety. The patient has Vaginal Pain, Vertigo, Swollen Lymph Nodes, Pelvic Discomfort, Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding, Vaginal Discharge, Cervical Dysplasia
- A study of drug interactions between Adderall 20, Suboxone for a 32-year old woman with ADD, Drug Addiction. The patient has Loss Of Smell, Vaginal Discharge
Recent Vaginal Discharge related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.