Home > Vitamin d deficiency > Anger > Vitamin d deficiency and Anger
Would you have Anger when you have Vitamin d deficiency?
Summary: Anger is found among people with Vitamin d deficiency, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Smoking cessation therapy, and take medication Vitamin d.
We study 8 people who have Anger and Vitamin d deficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Vitamin d deficiency and Anger >>>
Vitamin d deficiency
Vitamin d deficiency (softening of bones) (latest reports from 5,040 patients) can be treated by Vitamin D, Multivitamin.
Anger (latest reports from 14,667 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.
On Nov, 24, 2014: 8 people who have vitamin d deficiency and Anger are studied.
Gender of people who have vitamin d deficiency and experienced Anger * :
Age of people who have vitamin d deficiency and experienced Anger * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (3 people, 37.50%)
- Depression (3 people, 37.50%)
- Asthma (3 people, 37.50%)
- Blood potassium decreased (2 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 25.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Cough (2 people, 25.00%)
- Nervousness (2 people, 25.00%)
- Panic attack (2 people, 25.00%)
- Iron deficiency (1 people, 12.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vitamin d (6 people, 75.00%)
- Chantix (3 people, 37.50%)
- Tranxene (2 people, 25.00%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 25.00%)
- Dyazide (2 people, 25.00%)
- Montelukast sodium (2 people, 25.00%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 25.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 25.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 12.50%)
- Valproate sodium (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vitamin D Deficiency and Anger?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Anger and Vitamin d deficiency
- support group for people who have Vitamin d deficiency
- support group for people who have Anger
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can a 70 year old male be more prone to anger/depression after porpofol
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Anger, and takes Propofol)
had a colonoscopy recently and have been exceedingly angry with wife when she makes mistakes. i was wondering if propofol can affect ones personality
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity, Stroke Symptom, Anger, and takes Baclofen, Diovan Hct, Lovaza, Zanaflex, ASA, Vitamin B12, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl)
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- How long does the depression last with opiate withdrawls?
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Anger, RSD, and takes Fentanyl-25, Norco)
I have been in denial for quite some time now.But I believe I've got a dependency to opiates! Though never taken more than prescribed it has had an insane affect emotionally and mentally. My kids can't even run past me playing or I'll EXPLODE!I used to be the kind of father that could play and put u ...
- Can you be hypothyroid if all your test come back fine.
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Type II Diabetes, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vertigo)
I have a thyroid that is at least 1 1/2 to 2 times larger than normal, but my doctor says that my test say that my thyroid is fine. He did an ultra sound and found no nodules.The problem is that i am always tired and my joints and muscles hurt so bad that it is very hard to function.I choke often on ...
- Can baclofen help with controlling anger
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Anger, and takes Baclofen)
my doctor prescribed baclofen to help with my anger problem,,can this work?
More questions for: Vitamin d deficiency, Anger
More reviews for: Vitamin d deficiency, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin Xl, Celexa for a patient with Depression. The patient has Anger
Comments: was on 10 mg Celexa which was increased 1 week ago to 20 mg due to high levels of stress in workplace. 7 days into increased dose experienced high level of anger in workplace due to stressful conditions.
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Plaquenil for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Palindromic Rheumatism. The patient has Fatigue, Fluid In Left Arm And Right Knee, Joint Pain
Comments: have had a swollen arm now for 10 months. Measures 7 cm more than right arm. Now swelling is also in forearm. Have had lymp test for blockages. No blockages found. Now starting to get same symptoms in right knee. have been diagnosed with palandromic rheumatoid for 2 years now. Positive RF 82 IU/ml. ...
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Sertraline, Abilify, Truvada, Prezista for a patient with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood, Depression, Major Depression, Hiv. The patient has Anger, Depression, Forgetfulness, Rapid Heart Beat, Dizziness, Mood Swings, Diarrhea
Comments: I cant control my anger..I have severe mood swings and lash out at people.I know that I feel like everyone is against me and trying to mess with my head.i don't want to get out of bed and I have a hard time functioning doing daily tasks.I get different feelings when im around others such as anxiety, ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alprazolam, Oxcarbazepine, Metoprolol Succinate, Simvastatin, Nexium, Amlodipine Besylate for a patient with Stress And Anxiety, Intermittent Explosive Disorder, Hypertension, Lower Cholesterol, Acid Reflux. The patient has Depression, Anger
Comments: I am concerned that my serotonin levels are dropping due to Amlodipine Besylate and Simvastatin. I have taken Lexapro (Escitalopram Oxalate),
Paxil (Paroxetine Hydrochloride, Prozac (Fluoxetine Hcl) in the past, not all at once and am considering returning to a serotonin reuptake inhibitors to re ...
- A study of side effects of Norditropin Flexpro for a patient with Growth Hormone Deficiency. The patient has Aggression, Anger
Comments: Had dose increased 3 months ago, about a 2 months ago, stared with increasing oppositional, extreme anger and screaming outbursts when he does not get his way or is told to do something that he does not want to do
More related studies for: Vitamin d deficiency, Anger
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.