Home > Vitamin d deficiency > Anger > Vitamin d deficiency and Anger
Would you have Anger when you have Vitamin d deficiency?
Summary: Anger is found among people with Vitamin d deficiency, especially people who are female, 30-39 old, also have Smoking cessation therapy, and take medication Vitamin d.
We study 8 people who have Anger and Vitamin d deficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Vitamin d deficiency and Anger >>>
Vitamin d deficiency
Vitamin d deficiency (softening of bones) (latest reports from 32,339 patients) can be treated by Vitamin D, Multivitamin.
Anger (latest reports from 98,697 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.
On Oct, 25, 2014: 1,529 people who have vitamin d deficiency are studied. Among them, 8 (0.52%) have Anger.
Gender of people who have vitamin d deficiency and experienced Anger * :
Age of people who have vitamin d deficiency and experienced Anger * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Smoking cessation therapy (3 people, 37.50%)
- Depression (3 people, 37.50%)
- Asthma (3 people, 37.50%)
- Blood potassium decreased (2 people, 25.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (2 people, 25.00%)
- Insomnia (2 people, 25.00%)
- Cough (2 people, 25.00%)
- Nervousness (2 people, 25.00%)
- Panic attack (2 people, 25.00%)
- Iron deficiency (1 people, 12.50%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vitamin d (6 people, 75.00%)
- Chantix (3 people, 37.50%)
- Tranxene (2 people, 25.00%)
- Zoloft (2 people, 25.00%)
- Dyazide (2 people, 25.00%)
- Montelukast sodium (2 people, 25.00%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 25.00%)
- Celexa (2 people, 25.00%)
- Simvastatin (1 people, 12.50%)
- Valproate sodium (1 people, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vitamin D Deficiency and Anger?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Anger and Vitamin d deficiency
- support group for people who have Vitamin d deficiency
- support group for people who have Anger
Latest outcomes in real world:
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can a 70 year old male be more prone to anger/depression after porpofol
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Anger, and takes Propofol)
had a colonoscopy recently and have been exceedingly angry with wife when she makes mistakes. i was wondering if propofol can affect ones personality
- Ive been taking zanaflex 4 mg for a year and my dr added wellbutrin. i take them both at night then take another 4 mg of zanaflex in the morning and i experience extreme drowsiness and a high feeling?
(Asked by a 41 year old woman who has Muscle Spasticity, Stroke Symptom, Anger, and takes Baclofen, Diovan Hct, Lovaza, Zanaflex, ASA, Vitamin B12, Pristiq, Wellbutrin Xl)
I HAD A STROKE 3 YEARS AGO AT THE AGE OF 37 THAT WAS DUE TO MALFORMED MIDDLE CEREBRAL ARTERY. I WAS PUT ON CELEXA WHICH WASNT CONTROLLING MY ANGER SO WAS PUT ON PRISTIQ. AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IT WASNT WORKING AS WELL SO DR ADDED WELLBUTRIN. ALL OTHER MEDS REMAINED SAME BUT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE AFTER TAKI ...
- How long does the depression last with opiate withdrawls?
(Asked by a 28 year old man who has Anger, RSD, and takes Fentanyl-25, Norco)
I have been in denial for quite some time now.But I believe I've got a dependency to opiates! Though never taken more than prescribed it has had an insane affect emotionally and mentally. My kids can't even run past me playing or I'll EXPLODE!I used to be the kind of father that could play and put u ...
- Can you be hypothyroid if all your test come back fine.
(Asked by a 52 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Type II Diabetes, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vertigo)
I have a thyroid that is at least 1 1/2 to 2 times larger than normal, but my doctor says that my test say that my thyroid is fine. He did an ultra sound and found no nodules.The problem is that i am always tired and my joints and muscles hurt so bad that it is very hard to function.I choke often on ...
- Can baclofen help with controlling anger
(Asked by a 59 year old man who has Anger, and takes Baclofen)
my doctor prescribed baclofen to help with my anger problem,,can this work?
More questions for: Vitamin d deficiency, Anger
More reviews for: Vitamin d deficiency, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Plaquenil for a patient with Vitamin D Deficiency, Palindromic Rheumatism. The patient has Fatigue, Fluid In Left Arm And Right Knee, Joint Pain
Comments: have had a swollen arm now for 10 months. Measures 7 cm more than right arm. Now swelling is also in forearm. Have had lymp test for blockages. No blockages found. Now starting to get same symptoms in right knee. have been diagnosed with palandromic rheumatoid for 2 years now. Positive RF 82 IU/ml. ...
- A study of side effects of Keppra for a patient with Atypical Benign Partial Epilepsy. The patient has Weight Gain, Hyperoxia (excess of oxygen in the system), Anger, Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin)
Comments: She already has had psoriasis to start with. But after being on keppra, her psoriasis has gotten worse and to the point where we can't get it to clear up much at all.
- A study of drug interactions between Claritin, Paclitaxel, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Levothroid, Pantoprazole for a patient with Seasonal Allergy, Cancer - Breast, Vitamin D Deficiency, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Hypothyroidism, Gerd. The patient has Breast Cancer Female
Comments: HER2/3+ stage II
- A study of drug interactions between Klonopin, Gabapentin, Lamictal for a patient with Anxiety, Menopause Hot Flashes, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Stuttering, Paranoia, Anger, Mood Swings
Comments: Don't feel normal feel disassociated
- A study of side effects of Humira for a patient with Crohn's Disease. The patient has Anger
Comments: Humira for 2 1/2 months. Has worked very well for Crohn's symptoms but have severe bouts of anger and irrational actions - completely unlike personality prior to Humira
More related studies for: Vitamin d deficiency, Anger
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.