Would you have Platelet count increased when you have Vitamin d deficiency?
Summary: there is no Platelet count increased reported by people with Vitamin d deficiency yet.
We study people who have Platelet count increased and Vitamin d deficiency from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Vitamin d deficiency and Platelet count increased >>>
Vitamin d deficiency
Vitamin d deficiency (softening of bones) can be treated by Vitamin D, Multivitamin. (latest reports from 5,488 Vitamin D Deficiency patients)
Platelet count increased
Platelet count increased has been reported by people with schizophrenia, idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, hiv infection. (latest reports from 5,559 Platelet count increased patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: No report is found.
Do you have Vitamin D Deficiency and Platelet Count Increased?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Vitamin d deficiency
- support group for people who have Platelet Count Increased
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Crestor, Lisinopril for a 70-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Blood Pressure Increased. The patient has Cough, Yawning
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Omega 3, Ocusert Pilo-20, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 59-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Fibromyalgia, Dry Eyes, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Anxiety And Stress, Depression
- A study of side effects of Methotrexate for a 76-year old man with Mycosis Fungoides. The patient has Anaemia, Platelet Count Increased
- A study of drug interactions between Neurontin, Zemplar, Maxzide, Lexapro for a 55-year old woman with Nerve Pain, Vitamin D Deficiency, Hypertension, Depression. The patient has Pain In Extremity, Pain In Extremity
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Phentermine for a 30-year old woman with Vitamin D Deficiency, Weight Loss. The patient has Erythema Multiforme
Recent Vitamin D Deficiency related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.