Home > Vitamin d deficiency > Vertigo > Vitamin d deficiency and Vertigo
Review: could Vitamin d deficiency cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 1,523 people who have Vitamin d deficiency from FDA and social media. Among them, 80 have Vertigo (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get a free personalized report of your drugs: we study for you 352 million drug outcomes from FDA and social media. Start to use eHealthMe >>>
Vitamin d deficiency
Vitamin d deficiency (softening of bones) (latest reports from 32,293 patients) can be treated by Vitamin D, Multivitamin.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,294,677 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Sep, 17, 2014: 1,522 people who have vitamin d deficiency are studied. Among them, 80 (5.26%) have Vertigo.
Gender of people who have vitamin d deficiency and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have vitamin d deficiency and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (20 people, 25.00%)
- Depression (19 people, 23.75%)
- Pain (18 people, 22.50%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (17 people, 21.25%)
- Asthma (14 people, 17.50%)
- Hypersensitivity (11 people, 13.75%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (11 people, 13.75%)
- Arthritis (11 people, 13.75%)
- Nausea (8 people, 10.00%)
- Crohn's disease (8 people, 10.00%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vitamin d (46 people, 57.50%)
- Aspirin (16 people, 20.00%)
- Calcium (15 people, 18.75%)
- Lasix (14 people, 17.50%)
- Cymbalta (13 people, 16.25%)
- Nexium (11 people, 13.75%)
- Simvastatin (10 people, 12.50%)
- Lipitor (10 people, 12.50%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 11.25%)
- Prednisone (9 people, 11.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vitamin D Deficiency and Vertigo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who have Vertigo and Vitamin d deficiency
- group for people who have Vitamin d deficiency
- group for people who have Vertigo
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 months ago):
I have had crohns disease since 1990 and was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 3 years ago. I have osteoarthritis, fibromyalga, hypothyroid since 1980. I just recently started experiencing lightheadedness, dizziness, headaches,feeling faint and feeling as if i was going to be sick to my stomach all at the same time about 2 weeks ago. I am under a little stress, my cousin just passed away. I am also on 30 mg's of prednisone and have been since the end of April 2014
From this study (6 months ago):
History of Vitamin D deficiency, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, kidney stones, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, pituitary cyst, hypogodasm
From this study (6 months ago):
History of Vitamin D deficiency, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, kidney stones, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, pituitary cyst, hypogodasim
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vitamin d deficiency, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
- Profolol side effects-will not use again
It is slightly more than 24 hours since profolol alone was given to me for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I woke up quickly but very sleepy and tired. Forced to get in wheelchair and leave asap. Slept when I got home all night. The next day was very disoriented, lightheaded when I sat up or got up and ...
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
More reviews for: Vitamin d deficiency, Vertigo
Common treatments for Vitamin D Deficiency and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Vitamin d deficiency symptoms:
Vertigo related symptom studies:
- Vertigo in Arthritis - rheumatoid (4,262 reports)
- Vertigo in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Vertigo in Depression (8,651 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypertension (12,386 reports)
- Vertigo in Lipid disorders (5,508 reports)
- Vertigo in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Vertigo in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Vertigo in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Vertigo in Tension (3,761 reports)
- Vertigo in Type 2 diabetes mellitus (3,786 reports)
Vitamin D Deficiency is also known as: Osteomalacia in children, Renal rickets, Rickets.
Vertigo is also known as: Dizziness, Lightheadedness, Lightheadedness - dizzy, Loss of balance.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.