Home > Vitamin d deficiency > Vertigo > Vitamin d deficiency and Vertigo
Review: could Vitamin d deficiency cause Vertigo (Dizziness)?
We study 1,531 people who have Vitamin d deficiency from FDA and social media. Among them, 81 have Vertigo (Dizziness). Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who have Vitamin d deficiency and Vertigo >>>
Vitamin d deficiency
Vitamin d deficiency (softening of bones) (latest reports from 32,309 patients) can be treated by Vitamin D, Multivitamin.
Vertigo (latest reports from 1,295,398 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, depression, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 1,531 people who have vitamin d deficiency are studied. Among them, 81 (5.29%) have Vertigo.
Gender of people who have vitamin d deficiency and experienced Vertigo * :
Age of people who have vitamin d deficiency and experienced Vertigo * :
Severity of the symptom * :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Hypertension (20 people, 24.69%)
- Pain (19 people, 23.46%)
- Depression (19 people, 23.46%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (17 people, 20.99%)
- Asthma (14 people, 17.28%)
- Arthritis (11 people, 13.58%)
- Blood cholesterol increased (11 people, 13.58%)
- Hypersensitivity (11 people, 13.58%)
- Migraine (8 people, 9.88%)
- Nausea (8 people, 9.88%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Vitamin d (47 people, 58.02%)
- Aspirin (16 people, 19.75%)
- Calcium (16 people, 19.75%)
- Lasix (14 people, 17.28%)
- Cymbalta (13 people, 16.05%)
- Nexium (12 people, 14.81%)
- Simvastatin (10 people, 12.35%)
- Lipitor (10 people, 12.35%)
- Albuterol (9 people, 11.11%)
- Diovan (9 people, 11.11%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Vitamin D Deficiency and Vertigo?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Vertigo and Vitamin d deficiency
- support group for people who have Vitamin d deficiency
- support group for people who have Vertigo
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
I have had crohns disease since 1990 and was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 3 years ago. I have osteoarthritis, fibromyalga, hypothyroid since 1980. I just recently started experiencing lightheadedness, dizziness, headaches,feeling faint and feeling as if i was going to be sick to my stomach all at the same time about 2 weeks ago. I am under a little stress, my cousin just passed away. I am also on 30 mg's of prednisone and have been since the end of April 2014
From this study (7 months ago):
History of Vitamin D deficiency, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, kidney stones, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, pituitary cyst, hypogodasm
From this study (7 months ago):
History of Vitamin D deficiency, high cholesterol, high triglycerides, kidney stones, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, pituitary cyst, hypogodasim
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Vitamin d deficiency, Vertigo
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Mucinex dm and advil congetstion
I noticed another female with simlar age and side effects; and a third female who in addition was under active thyroid. I have taken both drugs independently and had no problem with them. I am prone to low blood pressure & dizziness due to the thyroid problem
- The fear that follows an attack of vertigo
I awoke one morning and it appeared my furniture was moving in the room. Everything was spinning. I have a ringing in my left ear. Went to an ENT who threw my condition into the catch 22 pile and said I had Meniere Disease. I would not accept that after I researched the horrible ailment. I soug ...
- Still ill after several years
I became ill several years ago.
It all started with a head cold that lasted a few months and left me with Tinnitus and chronic sinusitis.
After a nose operation and many visits to the doc and hospital, I am no closer to felling better or being cured.
My doc gave me Beconase Aq at first and th ...
More reviews for: Vitamin d deficiency, Vertigo
Common treatments for Vitamin D Deficiency and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Vitamin d deficiency symptoms:
Vertigo related symptom studies:
- Vertigo in Anxiety (3,768 reports)
- Vertigo in Blood pressure (11,484 reports)
- Vertigo in Depression (8,663 reports)
- Vertigo in Diabetes mellitus non-insulin-dependent (3,787 reports)
- Vertigo in Hyperlipidemia (5,512 reports)
- Vertigo in Hypertension (12,398 reports)
- Vertigo in Multiple sclerosis (6,704 reports)
- Vertigo in Osteoporosis (7,330 reports)
- Vertigo in Pain (5,473 reports)
- Vertigo in Rheumatoid arthritis (4,263 reports)
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.