Vitamin supplementation and Throat irritation - from FDA reports
Throat irritation is found among people with Vitamin supplementation, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Throat irritation with Vitamin supplementation. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 102 people who have Vitamin supplementation from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 13, 2017
102 people who have Vitamin Supplementation and Throat Irritation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vitamin Supplementation and experience Throat Irritation *:
- female: 78.35 %
- male: 21.65 %
Age of people who have Vitamin Supplementation and experience Throat Irritation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.25 %
- 30-39: 5.0 %
- 40-49: 13.75 %
- 50-59: 18.75 %
- 60+: 56.25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (32 people, 31.37%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (29 people, 28.43%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (26 people, 25.49%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (24 people, 23.53%)
- Crohn's Disease (22 people, 21.57%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (36 people, 35.29%)
- Folic Acid (18 people, 17.65%)
- Vitamin D (17 people, 16.67%)
- Nexium (16 people, 15.69%)
- Methotrexate (16 people, 15.69%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (19 people, 18.63%)
- Cough (18 people, 17.65%)
- Oropharyngeal Pain (14 people, 13.73%)
- Headache (14 people, 13.73%)
- Drug Ineffective (13 people, 12.75%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Throat irritation and Vitamin supplementation?
- Check symptoms - is your throat irritation caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeThroat irritation and Vitamin supplementation from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vitamin supplementation can be treated by Multivitamin, Vitamin d, Fish oil, Vitamin c, Centrum silver (latest reports from 22,873 Vitamin supplementation patients)
Throat irritation has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 23,157 Throat irritation patients).
Browse all symptoms of Vitamin supplementationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Throat irritationThroat irritation
Other conditions that could case Throat irritationThroat irritation
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
I am a cancer patient who just finished radiation on the chest. It's been 5 days since I stopped, and the radiation esophagitis is almost unbearable. Just wondering if my albuterol treatments are further irritating my esophagus?
I have RCVS which has been treated for the past year with calcium channel blocker's and intermittent institution of steroids therapy. I recently developed throat condition believed to have an etiology relating to vasoconstriction. I'm looking to obtain any information to correlate this ...
Hi all group members. I stopped smoking weed because it gave me a sore throat. I tried eatting it and unfortunately that also gives me a sore throat. It last for several days. Does anybody have a "cure" for this sore throat situation? I have lower back problems and the weed helps.