Home > Weight loss > Diabetic neuropathy > Weight loss and Diabetic neuropathy
Review: could Weight loss cause Diabetic neuropathy?
We study 10,581 people who have Weight loss from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Diabetic neuropathy. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Weight loss and Diabetic neuropathy >>>
Weight loss (latest reports from 98,557 patients) can be treated by Phentermine Hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Meridia, Garcinia Cambogia.
Diabetic neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus) (latest reports from 45,870 patients) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder, diabetes.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 10,581 people who have weight loss are studied. Among them, 21 (0.20%) have Diabetic Neuropathy.
Gender of people who have weight loss and experienced Diabetic neuropathy * :
|Diabetic neuropathy||68.75%||31.25% |
Age of people who have weight loss and experienced Diabetic neuropathy * :
|Diabetic neuropathy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.81%||64.52%||0.00%||12.90% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (21 people, 100.00%)
- Weight control (20 people, 95.24%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 61.90%)
- Lipids (9 people, 42.86%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 28.57%)
- Anaemia (3 people, 14.29%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (3 people, 14.29%)
- Gout (3 people, 14.29%)
- Bone density decreased (3 people, 14.29%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Seroquel (21 people, 100.00%)
- Abilify (21 people, 100.00%)
- Geodon (21 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (18 people, 85.71%)
- Lipitor (18 people, 85.71%)
- Clozaril (14 people, 66.67%)
- Klonopin (14 people, 66.67%)
- Diazepam (12 people, 57.14%)
- Cytomel (12 people, 57.14%)
- Tricor (12 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Loss and Diabetic Neuropathy?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Diabetic Neuropathy and Weight loss
- support group for people who have Weight loss
- support group for people who have Diabetic Neuropathy
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does diovan 320 improve kidney function and reduce creatinine?
I was diabetic and was under oral medication. i am OK now I only take some care with my food and my diabetes is within the limit and under control.
- Could prolonged methotrexate injections(for ra) in the fatty front of the abdomen cause stomach digestive muscles to weaken, thus contribution got gastoparesis?
I have had moderate to severe RA for six years, but have been weekly injecting methotrexate into the front fatty tissue on either side of my abdomen for two years (as a supplemental drug to biologics). Is it reasonable to inquire of the possibility that those injections weakened my digestive muscle ...
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- What effects does taking garcinia cambogia with lexapro
I want to lose weight, about 30 lbs and are hving a difficult time. I purchased garcinia cambogia but are afraid of the interaction with my new prescription lexapro. Can I take them together with the vitamin C, Coq10, Omega3 and multi-vitamin I currently take.
- Can phentermine worsen prostate cancer
I have prostate cancer and am 50 lbs overweight Will phentermine make the cancer worse?
- I have pouchitis.is there any cure for it.antibiotics do not help.is there any chance that imuran will help or something else?help please!
Since I was 16 years old I strugle with Ulcerative Colitis.Year and a half ago my colon was removed.So, now I have J-pouch and it seems that colon removement caused severe pouchitis.When I use antibiotics it seems that everything is good,but when i stop using them ,everything gets even worse.
- Is it safe to take phentermine and biotin together?
I'm taking Phentermine for weight loss but I used to take Biotin for metabolism and wonder if it's safe to take both together.
- Is taking 6 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar daily for weight loss safe?
I mix 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar and 1 teaspoon honey with at least 1/3 cup juice, like pineapple for belly fat, weight loss. Is this safe? Had no side effects so far.
- How many days could you survive after being bitten by a dog with rabies.
My dad was bitten by a dog with rabies in 1989. Because he had no pain or soreness he never when to the doctor to check his self. My mom said that my dad had waited about 2 month to see a doctor because he started to feel sick after the 2 months. in just one week my dad lost a lot of weight and vomi ...
- Why am i lossing weight every month?
I try to eat three meals every day. But started to loss weight about one year ago. I have gone from 150lbs to 118lbs. All blood test are normal.
More questions for: Weight loss, Diabetic neuropathy
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Weight loss associated with flomax within the last 10 years.
I have been taking flomax for approx. 10 yrs.I was then & still is very active
I exercise for one HR.every morning (5 days a week)walk for 2 miles every day,
ride my bike occasionlly,I am now 82 yrs.old.My problem is "weight loss".
I'm 5'9" tall,I weighed 175 lbs.when I first started to take Flom ...
- Weight loss taking lipitor
Did not want to take Lipitor heard a lot about it dr made me I weighed 164 was on Lipitor for 2years lost down to 132 and still losing how do I regain some weight back I look horrible
- Depo provera overdose
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
- Topamax for weight loss, causing diarrhea
I was taking Topamax for weight loss and it worked very well. After 2 months I started having diarrhea. I stopped Topamax and the diarrhea stopped. Is there any drug or supplement I can take Topamax that will stop the diarrhea?
- Effexor xr 150 mg and phentermine 37.5 mg
phentermine has caused significant weight loss. Effexor XR manages my GAD and depression but causes random physiological anxiety attacks, drastic increase in sweating, vivid and nightly nightmares
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
Diagnosed 12 months ago with type 2 diabetes - diet controlled. Diagnosed recently with polymyalgia rheumatica. Prescribed prednisone. This caused my blood sugar levels to skyrocket and. Now require insulin injections. Have developed a rash on arms & face. Have tried tapering prednisone dosage but p ...
More reviews for: Weight loss, Diabetic neuropathy
Common treatments for Weight Loss and their efficacy:
Could your drug cause it?
Studies of common Weight loss symptoms:
Diabetic Neuropathy related symptom studies:
Related drug studies for: Weight loss, Diabetic neuropathy
Recent Weight Loss related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Weight loss, Diabetic neuropathy
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (1 hour ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (1 hour ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Fluoxetine and Sildenafil Citrate
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (5 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (6 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (9 hours ago)
- Mentha Lavanduliodora
- Abscess Intestinal
- Allergenic Desensitisation Procedure
- Wellbutrin Sr (glaxosmithkline) 200mg