Would you have Diabetic neuropathy when you have Weight loss?
Summary: Diabetic neuropathy is found among people with Weight loss, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Depression, and take medication Seroquel.
We study 21 people who have Diabetic neuropathy and Weight loss from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who have Weight loss and Diabetic neuropathy >>>
Weight loss can be treated by Phentermine Hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Meridia, Garcinia Cambogia. (latest reports from Weight Loss 20,187 patients)
Diabetic neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder, diabetes.(latest reports from Diabetic neuropathy 6,798 patients)
On Dec, 22, 2014: 21 people who have weight loss and Diabetic Neuropathy are studied.
Gender of people who have weight loss and experienced Diabetic neuropathy * :
|Diabetic neuropathy||68.75%||31.25% |
Age of people who have weight loss and experienced Diabetic neuropathy * :
|Diabetic neuropathy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||62.50%||0.00%||12.50% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (21 people, 100.00%)
- Weight control (20 people, 95.24%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 61.90%)
- Lipids (9 people, 42.86%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 28.57%)
- Anaemia (3 people, 14.29%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (3 people, 14.29%)
- Gout (3 people, 14.29%)
- Bone density decreased (3 people, 14.29%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Seroquel (21 people, 100.00%)
- Abilify (21 people, 100.00%)
- Geodon (21 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (18 people, 85.71%)
- Lipitor (18 people, 85.71%)
- Clozaril (14 people, 66.67%)
- Klonopin (14 people, 66.67%)
- Diazepam (12 people, 57.14%)
- Cytomel (12 people, 57.14%)
- Tricor (12 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Loss and Diabetic Neuropathy?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who have Diabetic Neuropathy and Weight loss
- support group for people who have Weight loss
- support group for people who have Diabetic Neuropathy
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does diovan 320 improve kidney function and reduce creatinine?
(Asked by a 63 year old man who has Overweight)
I was diabetic and was under oral medication. i am OK now I only take some care with my food and my diabetes is within the limit and under control.
- Could prolonged methotrexate injections(for ra) in the fatty front of the abdomen cause stomach digestive muscles to weaken, thus contribution got gastoparesis?
(Asked by a 61 year old man who has Weight Loss, Stomach Pain, Vomiting, Nausea, , and takes Methotrexate)
I have had moderate to severe RA for six years, but have been weekly injecting methotrexate into the front fatty tissue on either side of my abdomen for two years (as a supplemental drug to biologics). Is it reasonable to inquire of the possibility that those injections weakened my digestive muscle ...
- Phentermine topamax and depo provera
(Asked by a 33 year old woman who has Weight Loss, Birth Control, and takes Xanax, Lamictal, Zoloft, Wellbutrin, Allegra, Protonix)
I'm am wondering if th phentermine, the topamax (25 mg x2 a day ) will interfer will the depo provera?
- What effects does taking garcinia cambogia with lexapro
(Asked by a 53 year old woman who has Overweight, and takes Lexapro)
I want to lose weight, about 30 lbs and are hving a difficult time. I purchased garcinia cambogia but are afraid of the interaction with my new prescription lexapro. Can I take them together with the vitamin C, Coq10, Omega3 and multi-vitamin I currently take.
- Can phentermine worsen prostate cancer
(Asked by a 65 year old man who has Overweight, and takes Phentermine)
I have prostate cancer and am 50 lbs overweight Will phentermine make the cancer worse?
More questions for: Weight loss, Diabetic neuropathy
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lipitor weight loss/ lisinipril ed issue
(Posted by a 62 year old man who has Erection Problems, Bad Dreams, Weight Loss, and takes Lisinopril, Lipitor)
40 mg Lipitor for two months caused 8 pounds weight loss,thoughts of losing my mind ,racing heart rate,mental confusion,emergency visits twice,never in my life have gone to hospital by ambulance..5'11 178 BM 17 ,faithful gym rat ,all test ruled out physical issues,informed doctor, he didn't feel Lip ...
- Weight loss associated with flomax within the last 10 years.
(Posted by a 82 year old man who has Weight Loss, and takes Flomax)
I have been taking flomax for approx. 10 yrs.I was then & still is very active
I exercise for one HR.every morning (5 days a week)walk for 2 miles every day,
ride my bike occasionlly,I am now 82 yrs.old.My problem is "weight loss".
I'm 5'9" tall,I weighed 175 lbs.when I first started to take Flom ...
- Weight loss taking lipitor
(Posted by a 69 year old woman who has Lost All Body Muscles And Weight Loss, Weight Loss)
Did not want to take Lipitor heard a lot about it dr made me I weighed 164 was on Lipitor for 2years lost down to 132 and still losing how do I regain some weight back I look horrible
- Depo provera overdose
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Central Obesity, Obesity, Weight Gain, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Vein Disorder, Milk Secretions, Libido Decreased, Infertility Female, Hair Loss, Bone Loss, Acne, Cellulite, Depression, and takes Depo-provera)
Dr acidentially gave me something like 9 times the normal dose of depo provera. My life has been miserable! I have fought excessive weight gain, infertility, severe cellulite, and acne for 20 years.
- Are fm and premature menopause linked
(Posted by a 33 year old woman who has Fibromyalgia, Fatigue, Obesity, Pain, Hot Flush)
I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia at 17. I coped really well with it until I tragically lost my sister, met and married my husband and had a child all in one year. The trauma and also overload of emotions including PND seemed to ramp up all my symptoms. I do not work, I am a SAHM to 3. I rest as oft ...
More reviews for: Weight loss, Diabetic neuropathy
- A study of drug interactions between Omeprazole, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Wellbutrin Xl, Norco, Simvastatin, Tricor, Lisinopril, Metformin, Gabapentin, Phentermine, Topiramate for a patient with Acid Reflux, Depression, Pain, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Pressure, Diabetes Mellitus Non-insulin-dependent, Inflammatory Pain, Weight Loss. The patient has Hair Loss
Comments: I had some hair thinning over the past 10+ years and was told it was due to HBP and medications. Since taking phentermine and topiramate for weight loss along with the other meds hair loss has tripled at a radical rate. I stopped taking topiramate about a month ago and still the hair keeps falling ...
- A study of side effects of Phentermine for a patient with Weight Loss - Intentional. The patient has Slurred Speech (slow speech that can be difficult to understand)
Comments: I have been on Phentermine for 24 days. I have noticed, in the past few days, that I have bad slurred speech. Trouble pronouncing words, that are easy. I usually am very well spoken. I am a professional and manage my own business. I am on the phone, a lot and dealing face to face, with clients. I wa ...
- A study of drug interactions between Moringa Oleifera, Warfarin Sodium for a patient with Weight Loss - Intentional, Artificial Heart Valve. The patient has Elevated Mood
Comments: Recently suffered internal bleeding. Usual INR around 2.5 - 3.0. Hospital found INR to be 10.0. Only significant change in diet / habits are eating more salads, which should lower INR & beginning to take moringa oleifera diet supplement for weight loss. Need to know of any studies re interaction ...
- A study of drug interactions between Methamphetamine Hydrochloride, Strattera, Ritalin, Phentermine, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Zorvolex, Olanzapine, Seroquel Xr, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Perindopril Erbumine, Lamotrigine, Mirtazapine for a patient with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Obesity, Insomnia, Arthritis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Bipolar 1, Major Depressive Disorder, Tachycardia, Sleeplessness, Diabetes, Obesity, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
Comments: i'm pretty much the most comlex case 4 psychiatrists, 3 psychologists, a nuero scientist/adult mood disorder specialised doctor, 3 gp's, 2 naturopaths and an adhd specialist have ever come accross. i'm basically a pharmacy on legs with over 32types of medications tried in 13 months including those i ...
- A study of drug interactions between Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Phentermine for a patient with Anxiety And Stress, Obesity. The patient has Fainting, Tunnel Vision, Dizziness, Low Blood Pressure
Comments: I have had these symptoms when I have gone 3-4 days off of the phentermine. I have had other symptoms when I forgot to take my venlafaxine but those are surely from not taking them because after taking them I feel those symptoms dissappear shortly thereafter.
More related studies for: Weight loss, Diabetic neuropathy
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.