Would you have Diabetic neuropathy when you have Weight loss?
Summary: Diabetic neuropathy is found among people with Weight loss, especially people who are female, 40-49 old, also have Depression, and take medication Seroquel.
We study 21 people who have Diabetic neuropathy and Weight loss from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who have Weight loss and Diabetic neuropathy >>>
Weight loss can be treated by Phentermine Hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Meridia, Garcinia Cambogia. (latest reports from 20,305 Weight Loss patients)
Diabetic neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus) has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety, sleep disorder, diabetes. (latest reports from 6,919 Diabetic neuropathy patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 21 people who have weight loss and Diabetic Neuropathy are studied.
Gender of people who have weight loss and experienced Diabetic neuropathy * :
|Diabetic neuropathy||68.75%||31.25% |
Age of people who have weight loss and experienced Diabetic neuropathy * :
|Diabetic neuropathy||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||62.50%||0.00%||12.50% |
Severity of the symptom * :
Top co-existing conditions for these people * :
- Depression (21 people, 100.00%)
- Weight control (20 people, 95.24%)
- Anxiety (13 people, 61.90%)
- Lipids (9 people, 42.86%)
- Hypertension (6 people, 28.57%)
- Anaemia (3 people, 14.29%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (3 people, 14.29%)
- Gout (3 people, 14.29%)
- Bone density decreased (3 people, 14.29%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs used by these people * :
- Seroquel (21 people, 100.00%)
- Abilify (21 people, 100.00%)
- Geodon (21 people, 100.00%)
- Cymbalta (18 people, 85.71%)
- Lipitor (18 people, 85.71%)
- Clozaril (14 people, 66.67%)
- Klonopin (14 people, 66.67%)
- Diazepam (12 people, 57.14%)
- Cytomel (12 people, 57.14%)
- Tricor (12 people, 57.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight Loss and Diabetic Neuropathy?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who have Diabetic Neuropathy and Weight loss
- support group for people who have Weight loss
- support group for people who have Diabetic Neuropathy
Could your drug cause:
Other conditions that could cause:
Recent Weight Loss related drug comparison:
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.