Weight control and Diarrhea - from FDA reports
Diarrhea is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Alli and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Diarrhea with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 720 people who have Weight control from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
720 people who have Weight Control and Diarrhea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Diarrhea *:
- female: 83.14 %
- male: 16.86 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Diarrhea *:
- 0-1: 0.17 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.68 %
- 20-29: 8.25 %
- 30-39: 12.96 %
- 40-49: 23.57 %
- 50-59: 26.09 %
- 60+: 27.27 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (37 people, 5.14%)
- Diabetes (23 people, 3.19%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (17 people, 2.36%)
- Depression (17 people, 2.36%)
- Hypothyroidism (15 people, 2.08%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alli (373 people, 51.81%)
- Xenical (87 people, 12.08%)
- Contrave (79 people, 10.97%)
- Saxenda (20 people, 2.78%)
- Aspirin (20 people, 2.78%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (138 people, 19.17%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (135 people, 18.75%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (115 people, 15.97%)
- Steatorrhea (111 people, 15.42%)
- Drug Ineffective (109 people, 15.14%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Diarrhea and Weight control?
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia cambogia (latest reports from 29,550 Weight control patients)
Diarrhea has been reported by people with high blood pressure, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 288,392 Diarrhea patients).