Weight control and Drug ineffective - from FDA reports
Drug ineffective is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Alli and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Drug ineffective with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,249 people who have Weight control from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
1,249 people who have Weight Control and Drug Ineffective are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- female: 90.44 %
- male: 9.56 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- 0-1: 0.14 %
- 2-9: 0.14 %
- 10-19: 0.29 %
- 20-29: 6.87 %
- 30-39: 14.45 %
- 40-49: 22.89 %
- 50-59: 29.61 %
- 60+: 25.61 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (39 people, 3.12%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (32 people, 2.56%)
- Hypothyroidism (23 people, 1.84%)
- Depression (18 people, 1.44%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (14 people, 1.12%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alli (833 people, 66.69%)
- Contrave (150 people, 12.01%)
- Meridia (60 people, 4.80%)
- Xenical (32 people, 2.56%)
- Belviq (29 people, 2.32%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased (270 people, 21.62%)
- Steatorrhea (212 people, 16.97%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (187 people, 14.97%)
- Malaise (179 people, 14.33%)
- Appetite - Increased (158 people, 12.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug ineffective and Weight control?
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia cambogia (latest reports from 29,550 Weight control patients)
Drug ineffective has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, psoriasis, asthma (latest reports from 500,125 Drug ineffective patients).