Weight control and Malaise - from FDA reports
Malaise is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Alli and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Malaise with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 532 people who have Weight control from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
532 people who have Weight Control and Malaise are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Malaise *:
- female: 90.93 %
- male: 9.07 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Malaise *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.3 %
- 20-29: 6.25 %
- 30-39: 13.02 %
- 40-49: 21.35 %
- 50-59: 28.12 %
- 60+: 29.95 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (24 people, 4.51%)
- Hypothyroidism (15 people, 2.82%)
- Pulmonary Hypertension (11 people, 2.07%)
- Diabetes (11 people, 2.07%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (10 people, 1.88%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alli (308 people, 57.89%)
- Contrave (47 people, 8.83%)
- Xenical (42 people, 7.89%)
- Meridia (20 people, 3.76%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 3.38%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (191 people, 35.90%)
- Weight Increased (186 people, 34.96%)
- Drug Ineffective (180 people, 33.83%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (149 people, 28.01%)
- Headache (138 people, 25.94%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Malaise and Weight control?
- Check symptoms - is your malaise caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMalaise and Weight control from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia cambogia (latest reports from 30,777 Weight control patients)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 243,579 Malaise patients).
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause MalaiseMalaise
Other conditions that could case MalaiseMalaise
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
I am 27 and have been on Bactrim for about 7 weeks due to a Staph Infection after a Felon in my finger. I have lost 25lbs in this time and it is starting to worry me. I haven't weighed 175lb since the 7th grade. Anyone have any insight or experiences like this on Bactrim?
You may be interested in these reviews
hi I have been on Temazepan for the last 5 years, 25 milligrams. I am thinking of going off it. I have tried twice without success. Any suggestons, or better substitutes. I am an active 82 year old female
I have been on temazepan for about 5 years, without any side effects. However, just lately, I discovered that weight loss is a side effect. I have lost about 20 lbs in the last 5 years, and took every test to find out why. I now believe it is from the temazepan, and i dont want to go off
Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I ...