Weight control and Malaise - from FDA reports
Malaise is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Alli and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Malaise with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 521 people who have Weight control from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
521 people who have Weight Control and Malaise are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Malaise *:
- female: 91.12 %
- male: 8.88 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Malaise *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.33 %
- 20-29: 6.37 %
- 30-39: 12.47 %
- 40-49: 21.75 %
- 50-59: 28.38 %
- 60+: 29.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (24 people, 4.61%)
- Hypothyroidism (15 people, 2.88%)
- Pulmonary Hypertension (11 people, 2.11%)
- Diabetes (11 people, 2.11%)
- Pain (10 people, 1.92%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alli (303 people, 58.16%)
- Contrave (45 people, 8.64%)
- Xenical (41 people, 7.87%)
- Meridia (20 people, 3.84%)
- Aspirin (18 people, 3.45%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (190 people, 36.47%)
- Weight Increased (186 people, 35.70%)
- Drug Ineffective (179 people, 34.36%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (148 people, 28.41%)
- Headache (136 people, 26.10%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Malaise and Weight control?
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia cambogia (latest reports from 29,550 Weight control patients)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 232,793 Malaise patients).