Weight control and Weight increased - from FDA reports
Weight increased is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, take medication Alli and have Cardiac disorder. This review analyzes which people have Weight increased with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 600 people who have Weight control from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 18, 2017
600 people who have Weight Control and Weight Increased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Weight Increased *:
- female: 90.85 %
- male: 9.15 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Weight Increased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.14 %
- 20-29: 4.04 %
- 30-39: 9.26 %
- 40-49: 35.63 %
- 50-59: 25.18 %
- 60+: 23.75 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Cardiac Disorder (35 people, 5.83%)
- Urinary Tract Infection (24 people, 4.00%)
- Bladder Disorder (24 people, 4.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (21 people, 3.50%)
- Muscle Spasms (20 people, 3.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alli (335 people, 55.83%)
- Furosemide (54 people, 9.00%)
- Atenolol (53 people, 8.83%)
- Aspirin (53 people, 8.83%)
- Spironolactone (52 people, 8.67%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective (270 people, 45.00%)
- Malaise (186 people, 31.00%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (167 people, 27.83%)
- Nausea (146 people, 24.33%)
- Weight Fluctuation (144 people, 24.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Weight increased and Weight control?
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia cambogia (latest reports from 29,550 Weight control patients)
Weight increased has been reported by people with depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 125,403 Weight increased patients).