Question: Does benadryl affect kidney function
Age: 69 Gender: female
Conditions: Decreased Gfr
Medications: Calcium, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D
Number of patients like Linda on eHealthMe: 1,574
my GFR is low, and I have stopped taking Meloxicam, but do take benedryl to help me sleep, but GFR has decreased still
No reply yet (answer the question, or subscribe to this Q&A)
You can also ask your question in a related mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Calcium
- support group for people who take Vitamin B6
- support group for people who take Vitamin D
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does reglan cause vitamin 12 deficiency
Have been diagnosed with extreme vitamin B 12 deficiency. What could be the cause? Could medications like Reglan and vitamin d contribute???
- Can abilify increase hallucinations in a person with frontotemporal lobe dementia?
I was diagnosed with frontotemporal dementia 4 years ago. I have experienced hallucinations at times over the last 2 years usually related with a UTI. One ongoing hallucination that I have that is not related to UTI is seeing bugs burrowing in my arms. I also tend to see people who are not there at ...
- Can a cough develop after 5+ years of using the drug? (1 answer)
My hypertension is under control but I have developed a persistant cough.
It is possible for Amlodipine Besylate being the cause of my cough after 5+ years of use?
- Do any of my medications cause peripheral neuropathy (1 answer)
Peripheral neuropathy started after my diagnosis and the initiation of the RA meds. My Rheumatologist says it is not associated with the meds BUT I find info on the net that disagrees. I think it is the med(s). I am interested in what experience others have had. Thanks K
- Did your hair loss or thinning recover after stopping prolia
My hair texture has been drastically changed and thinned very much. My hair is now wispy and has no body. I decided to not get another prolia shot but my hair doesn't seem to be improving.
- Restless legs syndrome with chantix
just began chantix and have jerking in my legs at night when i lay down to sleep
- Can macrobid cause olfactory hallucinations