Abilify and Garcinia cambogia drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Abilify and Garcinia cambogia together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Abilify and Garcinia cambogia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
2 people who take Abilify, Garcinia cambogia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Abilify and Garcinia cambogia?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbilify and Garcinia cambogia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 57,730 users)
Garcinia cambogia has active ingredients of garcinia. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Garcinia cambogia 436 users)
Interactions between Abilify and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Garcinia cambogia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Abilify and Garcinia cambogiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Garcinia cambogia (garcinia) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Abilify is used in:
- Garcinia cambogia is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been on Yasmine for about 2 and a half years now and I just wanted to know if I start taking the garcinia cambogia, will it interfere with the birth control? I'm only 21 and getting pregnant now is not an option for me right now.
- My doctors recently lowered my Carbamazepine because increased toxicity levels. Then my Psychiatrist added Abilify recently. All the sudden I'm weak and had side pain. I went to my general doctor and she wanted me rushed to the hospital because of low sodium levels in my body and this just ...
- Is anyone started taking ability and lev for depression not thyroid
- I have IBS. Can Garcinia Cambogia supplements worsen my symptoms of IBS?
- Has anyone noticed a craving for sugar and/or alcohol while on Abilify when none existed prior to taking the medication?
User reviews to the study
- Hi I was already using garcinia Cambogia and was then diagnosed with an auto immune disease that required me to take 50mg to start of prednisone or go blind. I will be gradually tapering my dosage to 20mgs in the next two mths. I'don't stopped taking garcinia for two weeks and I look like a ...
- Can someone share their experience with warfarin and garcinia cambogia? How they feel, lose weight etc
- Combination working for you? Had good results with Garcinia and went off it when I started taking Metformin. What to try again.. good move or not?
- Is there any way to stop Abilify hiccups, or do I just have to wait a few months for them to go away?
- I first took Abilify in August of 2014. I stopped after taking it for several weeks as it didn't take away the musical hallucination that I am experiencing. I restarted taking it again on December 24, 2016. My heart rate is 112 pulse per minute now. I am very concerned. The psychiatrist who ...