Abilify and Invega sustenna drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Abilify and Invega sustenna together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Abilify and Invega sustenna. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 148 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 06, 2017
148 people who take Abilify, Invega sustenna are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Abilify and Invega sustenna?
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 56,439 users)
Invega sustenna has active ingredients of paliperidone palmitate. It is often used in schizoaffective disorder. (latest outcomes from Invega sustenna 9,825 users)
Interactions between Abilify and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Invega sustenna and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Abilify and Invega sustennaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Invega sustenna (paliperidone palmitate) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Abilify is used in:
- Invega sustenna is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is anyone started taking ability and lev for depression not thyroid
- Has anyone noticed a craving for sugar and/or alcohol while on Abilify when none existed prior to taking the medication?
- I am a 35 year old male. Have 3 young kids and a beautiful wife. I began struggling with anxiety 8 years ago after the sudden loss of my dad. Lexapro worked for me years ago. Made the mistake of trying to come off it (thought I was healed). Ha! Now anxiety is back with depression also.
- I am new and I was wondering who has had this problem and how do you get it treated and is it continuous if you still take abilify? Meaning do you get it treated and it keeps coming back? Also wouldn't a doctor stop this drug if Rhabdomyolysis keeps coming back or once you have it, you have it ...
- I want to know if there are restriction on taking abilify during pegnancy ? if there arnt what do you suggest on the toppic. Thanks a lot
You may be interested in these reviews
- Is there any way to stop Abilify hiccups, or do I just have to wait a few months for them to go away?
- I first took Abilify in August of 2014. I stopped after taking it for several weeks as it didn't take away the musical hallucination that I am experiencing. I restarted taking it again on December 24, 2016. My heart rate is 112 pulse per minute now. I am very concerned. The psychiatrist who ...
- I began taking vitamin D3 2000 IU along with vit-K 240mcg last week, however I am not certain of the reaction I will have with the Invega Sustenna monthly injections.
- I am being forced by court order to take Invega Sustenna because of a bipolar 1 manic episode. I crash very quickly after and am crashing now. I was on 400mg of Lamictal and that kept me from crashing in the past, but this doctor has lowered my Lamictal to 200mg so it's useless now. Also my new ...
- Hello I take abilify 2mg for bi-polor and I take topamax at night for migraine and my ptSD. I also have pcos and was wondering if I could take a multi vitamin to help with my pcos?