Abilify and Invega drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Abilify and Invega together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Abilify and Invega. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 340 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 08, 2017
340 people who take Abilify, Invega are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Abilify and Invega?
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 56,439 users)
Invega has active ingredients of paliperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Invega 20,408 users)
Interactions between Abilify and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Invega and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Abilify and Invegaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Invega (paliperidone) is often used to treat schizophrenia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Abilify is used in:
- Invega is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Is anyone started taking ability and lev for depression not thyroid
- It's very annoying, I feel dizzy all the time, especially the day after having drinks. I have seen 4 ENT doctors at first they prescribed for me Betaserc. I discovered that the problem is not my ear I went to see a neurologist he said you a have a vestibular migraine, he prescribed for me ...
- Has anyone noticed a craving for sugar and/or alcohol while on Abilify when none existed prior to taking the medication?
- I am a 35 year old male. Have 3 young kids and a beautiful wife. I began struggling with anxiety 8 years ago after the sudden loss of my dad. Lexapro worked for me years ago. Made the mistake of trying to come off it (thought I was healed). Ha! Now anxiety is back with depression also.
- I am new and I was wondering who has had this problem and how do you get it treated and is it continuous if you still take abilify? Meaning do you get it treated and it keeps coming back? Also wouldn't a doctor stop this drug if Rhabdomyolysis keeps coming back or once you have it, you have it ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Is there any way to stop Abilify hiccups, or do I just have to wait a few months for them to go away?
- I first took Abilify in August of 2014. I stopped after taking it for several weeks as it didn't take away the musical hallucination that I am experiencing. I restarted taking it again on December 24, 2016. My heart rate is 112 pulse per minute now. I am very concerned. The psychiatrist who ...
- I take invega and I cannot produce any feces. Its killing me. I am really nervous I am having constipation for more than 4 days I cannot produce anything. What is the solution? It is a recurring condition.
- Hello I take abilify 2mg for bi-polor and I take topamax at night for migraine and my ptSD. I also have pcos and was wondering if I could take a multi vitamin to help with my pcos?
- tried to commit suicide last week; doctor said Abilify was a contributing factor; need legal council referral if able; thank you.