Abilify and Morphine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Abilify and Morphine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Abilify and Morphine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 326 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 25, 2017
326 people who take Abilify, Morphine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Abilify and Morphine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAbilify and Morphine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Abilify 57,730 users)
Morphine has active ingredients of morphine sulfate. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Morphine 80,882 users)
Interactions between Abilify and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Morphine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Abilify and Morphinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Abilify (aripiprazole) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Morphine (morphine sulfate) is often used to treat pain. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Abilify is used in:
- Morphine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- If you are on morphine 15mgs what can u take if you run a fever without it causing interactions
- I take both of these tablets together, can anyone else fall asleep throughout the day? I'm coming home from work early to go to bed for an hr and after waking up can go straight back to sleep
- My doctors recently lowered my Carbamazepine because increased toxicity levels. Then my Psychiatrist added Abilify recently. All the sudden I'm weak and had side pain. I went to my general doctor and she wanted me rushed to the hospital because of low sodium levels in my body and this just ...
- Is anyone started taking ability and lev for depression not thyroid
- Has anyone noticed a craving for sugar and/or alcohol while on Abilify when none existed prior to taking the medication?
User reviews to the study
- Is there any way to stop Abilify hiccups, or do I just have to wait a few months for them to go away?
- I first took Abilify in August of 2014. I stopped after taking it for several weeks as it didn't take away the musical hallucination that I am experiencing. I restarted taking it again on December 24, 2016. My heart rate is 112 pulse per minute now. I am very concerned. The psychiatrist who ...
- I use morphine injection 15mg. I had oral cancer, treated with chemo and radiation. I go monthly for blood test. My red blood cells are better, almost on the right amount. The white cells are low at the moment. It was sometimes OK, but up and down.
- Hello I take abilify 2mg for bi-polor and I take topamax at night for migraine and my ptSD. I also have pcos and was wondering if I could take a multi vitamin to help with my pcos?
- tried to commit suicide last week; doctor said Abilify was a contributing factor; need legal council referral if able; thank you.