Acarbose and Digoxin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Acarbose and Digoxin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Acarbose and Digoxin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 96 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
96 people who take Acarbose, Digoxin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcarbose and Digoxin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acarbose has active ingredients of acarbose. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Acarbose 2,298 users)
Digoxin has active ingredients of digoxin. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Digoxin 69,702 users)
Interactions between Acarbose and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Digoxin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Acarbose and Digoxina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Acarbose (acarbose) is often used to treat diabetes. Digoxin (digoxin) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Acarbose is used in:
- Digoxin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Three weeks after starting Flecainide developed severe upper abdominal pain with violent vomiting about every 3 to 4 months and recently once a mont for the last 3 months. Have been hospitalized for this symptom resulting with 3 CAT scans and several abdominal exray. Each time nothing wrong ...
- Would I recover from the hair loss? I took digoxin and Xarelto for more than 3 months
- experiencing great fatigue on Coreg. Should I expect the same reaction with Digoxin?
- having a fatty liver and now experiencing upper belly pain in right quadrant, no gall bladder....past pancreatitis from gall bladder
- How does the drugs Cymbalta, Digoxin, Ranexa and Eligard injection interreact?
User reviews to the study
- I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
- Been on Digoxin a little over a year and ED has set in. What have others changed to and can you get things back to normal quickly?
- 85 y/o Mom taking Pradaxa since Feb. Dark blood in stool. Doing endoscopy tomorrow they think an ulcer. She also takes Digoxin and Lasix. She has never had an ulcer. I feel it is due to Pradaxa. Any others???
- Age 72. Heart problem from 34 yrs. Multiple bypass surgery in 2003. Congestive heart failure 5.5 years ago. Started Digoxin after chf. Diabetes type II from 4 years.
- have experienced a severe burning and itchy skin sensation. would like to know if the drug, digoxin is the cause of this problem and if anyone has expoerienced the same problem.