Acarbose and Lantus drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Acarbose and Lantus together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Acarbose and Lantus. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 123 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 23, 2017
123 people who take Acarbose, Lantus are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Acarbose and Lantus?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcarbose and Lantus from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acarbose has active ingredients of acarbose. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Acarbose 2,298 users)
Lantus has active ingredients of insulin glargine recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Lantus 107,049 users)
Interactions between Acarbose and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lantus and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Acarbose and Lantusa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Acarbose (acarbose) is often used to treat diabetes. Lantus (insulin glargine recombinant) is often used to treat type 2 diabetes. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Acarbose is used in:
- Lantus is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- Hair loss
- 67 year old male with high blood sugar issues since age 50. Now on meds for it and high blood pressure. I have two stents, had one heart attack, one AAA, and four TIAs. I'm not as physically active as I should be but do get some.
- Can a patient with hepatitis c use lantus ?
User reviews to the study
- I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
- New to the group. Type 2 diagnosis 6 months ago. I am experiencing severe inner breast pain and skin sensitivity, strong constipation and some itching mostly on my back . Recently switched to Metformin Osmotic 1000 ER twice a morning from 500 ER twice a day, glimepiride 2 mg once daily, and ...
- Been takening lantus for almost 20 days, the last three I have been so irritable? I am 41and a female
- I have been on Lantus since July 2016. I am experiencing horrible gas problem. I have gas all day everyday. It is so severe that I'm afraid to be out in public. Any suggestions of what to do?
- As far as I can remember, when I started using Lantus, I have been experiencing lower back pain (waist area). Today, I am in that experience and had to visit a walk in clinic and have been ordered to do an x-ray of the lower spine and back. Is anyone having any such issue