Acetaminophen and Grapefruit seed extract drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Acetaminophen and Grapefruit seed extract together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Acetaminophen and Grapefruit seed extract. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 22, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Acetaminophen and Grapefruit seed extract?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcetaminophen and Grapefruit seed extract from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen 76,318 users)
Grapefruit seed extract
Grapefruit seed extract has active ingredients of grapefruit. (latest outcomes from Grapefruit seed extract 42 users)
Interactions between Acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Grapefruit seed extract and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Acetaminophen and Grapefruit seed extracta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Grapefruit seed extract (grapefruit) is often used to treat antioxidant therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I am a professional vocalist and am suffering from some vocal health issues that are interfering with my ability to sing at my peak ability. I'm on a whole crap load of meds and was curious if anyone on any combination of these medications are experiencing vocal hoarseness, especially when ...
- I ALWAYS JUST FEEL COMPLETELY ROTTEN FROM ALL MY BODY PAIN & EVEN .45mg MORPHINE DAILY DOES NOT EVEN GET NEAR EASING ANY PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User reviews to the study
- I have been on cyclosporin for 8 days (400 mg/day)--this is for ecezema. The doc has just stopped cyclosporin. My physical therapist thinks it is the drug. We worked on my back but the physical therapy didn't help.
- acetaminophen is needed for joint pain with arthritis, but I have increasing itching on arms, legs shoulders
- I am weighing the options of starting a new diet that includes grapefruit seed extract as one of the ingredients. Just exploring if it is safe to do this.
- Help. round the clock burping, no matter what I eat or what I do... going on for a year. Treated for cancer, lymphoma and during treatment almost no burping, now in remission and burping back
- I have been on on acetaminophen for years on a daily basis for pain in general. However recently hav notice a lot of pain in both knees.