Acetaminophen and Metoclopramide drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Acetaminophen and Metoclopramide together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Acetaminophen and Metoclopramide. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2,183 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
2,183 people who take Acetaminophen, Metoclopramide are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Acetaminophen and Metoclopramide?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcetaminophen and Metoclopramide from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Acetaminophen has active ingredients of acetaminophen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Acetaminophen 76,318 users)
Metoclopramide has active ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Metoclopramide 46,936 users)
Interactions between Acetaminophen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Metoclopramide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Acetaminophen and Metoclopramidea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Acetaminophen (acetaminophen) is often used to treat pain. Metoclopramide (metoclopramide hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Acetaminophen is used in:
- Metoclopramide is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Diagnosed with ulcerative colitis age 9 in 2007 and was diagnosed with pcos in 2015 at age 17.
- I am a professional vocalist and am suffering from some vocal health issues that are interfering with my ability to sing at my peak ability. I'm on a whole crap load of meds and was curious if anyone on any combination of these medications are experiencing vocal hoarseness, especially when ...
- I ALWAYS JUST FEEL COMPLETELY ROTTEN FROM ALL MY BODY PAIN & EVEN .45mg MORPHINE DAILY DOES NOT EVEN GET NEAR EASING ANY PAIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User reviews to the study
- I have been on cyclosporin for 8 days (400 mg/day)--this is for ecezema. The doc has just stopped cyclosporin. My physical therapist thinks it is the drug. We worked on my back but the physical therapy didn't help.
- acetaminophen is needed for joint pain with arthritis, but I have increasing itching on arms, legs shoulders
- Help. round the clock burping, no matter what I eat or what I do... going on for a year. Treated for cancer, lymphoma and during treatment almost no burping, now in remission and burping back
- My husband is suffering from Nystagmus. This started 5 days ago & his doc took him off Reglan on Tuesday. I wonder how long it will take to totally have it out of his system. He's taken it 14 months for gastroparesis.
- I have been on on acetaminophen for years on a daily basis for pain in general. However recently hav notice a lot of pain in both knees.