Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 30 1,695 users)
Ashwagandha has active ingredients of ashwagandha. (latest outcomes from Ashwagandha 89 users)
On Feb, 20, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha?
Interactions between Adderall 30 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ashwagandha and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Adderall 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Ashwagandha (ashwagandha) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Do you know of many people who are doing this? Have you any testimonials?
- Don't know
- Hi All, just wondering if there is anyone here who has experienced breast tissue tenderness after taking Ashwagandha? I've been taking the capsules (600 mg ) once a day for a week now and have been having a lot of tenderness, the kinds that occurs pre-menstrually (and nope, i am not ...
- I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and high blood pressure in July of 2012. Around October 2012 is when I first started noticing symptoms in my feet (shooting pain, tingling, numbness) I got my doctor to prescribe me lyrica (exact symptoms as commercials) which I took for about a year. ...
- iv been trying for years to love weight but my pain has goting worse so my doc wants to put me on butrans patch with my oxycodone if any one knows how the two are togather please let me know I don't even know what butran is any one know
You may be interested in these reviews
- I just started taking Ashwagandha yesterday. I have been taking 5mg of Doxepin at night before bed. I am taking 500 mg of Ashwagandha in pill format. The Doctor suggested that I start it with Synthroid. I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism. I was concerned about taking the two. I ...
- I've been prescribed Venlafaxine 37.5 twice a day. Been struggling for about 8 weeks and still feel nauseous particularly in the morning after it. Now I've started Ashwagandha after reading successful stories about it. Just took 400 mg last night to help with sleep for first time. Not sure what ...
- I have been on Warfarin for one year and am wanting to start taking Ashwaganda for several reasons. What has been reactions to the two taken together?
- Hi All! Ive been diagnosed with panic disorder by my MD. I have been put on a beta blocker(metoprolol) to help control heart palpitations, high blood pressure, anxiety and panic attacks. I could use some help with understanding more on my current diagnosis and what I can do to fix the problems ...
- Hi i have aortic stenosis very low gradient and low blood pressure would i be ok taking 30mgs of adderall