Adderall xr 15 and Zofran drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Adderall xr 15 and Zofran together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Adderall xr 15 and Zofran. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 24, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Adderall xr 15 and Zofran?
Adderall xr 15
Adderall xr 15 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall xr 15 245 users)
Zofran has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. (latest outcomes from Zofran 42,128 users)
Interactions between Adderall xr 15 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Zofran and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Adderall xr 15 and Zofrana b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Adderall xr 15 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Zofran (ondansetron hydrochloride) is often used to treat nausea. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Had scary hallucinations from flexeril, just started it two days ago. Antidepressants also caused this.
- Can they be taken in the same night. M son is so nausea us and achy
- Is it safe to mix children's mucinex night time and delsym dm?
- I've been on Imuran for my Crohns Disease for over 20.years, I have AVN in both hips (5 hip replacements) I had the Depuy Metal on Metal Pinnacle Cup components. Got Melatosis and had revisions done on both hips, replaced with ceramic femoral heads and plastic lining in the cup. My left hip ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I am currently taking 100 mg/daily of etoposide. I was wondering if it were safe to continue taking my 20mg/ daily amphetamine salts IR?
- I just found out that Zofran may have caused my Stillbirth. Are there any studies that show this? All of my tests have come back normal. My babies genetic screening came back fine, my placenta came back fine and the autopsy came back normal. I am at a loss. My doctor told me that Zofran was ...
- Has anyone had success with these two drugs being taken together? I am getting ready to do my third weekly shot of Bydureon and it is almost unbearable how sick I am for 24-48 hours afterwards. Newly diagnosed with diabetes, A1C level is 15.9
- Hi everyone, Thank you for letting me join your group. My name is Mary, (Mary1016), the major illnesses I suffer with is Complex Regional Pain Syndrome/RSD, small fiber peripheral neuropathy diagnosed with biopsy two weeks ago. I was told the neuropathy was already severe and the thing to do ...
- My name is Francia and I have been diagnosed with endometriosis five years ago after at least ten years of having symptoms. I had my gallbladder removed due to stones, my appendix had a large endometrial tumor and it was removed too. I also had a total hysterectomy in order to manage the ...