Adderall xr 20 and Excedrin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Adderall xr 20 and Excedrin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Adderall xr 20 and Excedrin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Adderall xr 20 and Excedrin?
Adderall xr 20
Adderall xr 20 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall xr 20 1,169 users)
Excedrin has active ingredients of acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine. It is often used in headache. (latest outcomes from Excedrin 12,205 users)
Interactions between Adderall xr 20 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Excedrin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Adderall xr 20 and Excedrina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Adderall xr 20 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Excedrin (acetaminophen; aspirin; caffeine) is often used to treat migraine. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I ...
- i am a female, 68 years old, and have taken 2 -3 Excedrin every day since i was in my 20's. Terrible rebound headahes if i do not take Excedrin. Has anyone else taken Excedrin for this length of time?
- Excedrin not only cause's bad ear pain and swollen ears it also causes hearing problems on one side of my head it also causes confusion at times and numbness as well. I need to stop taking it however, not that easy because of bad headaches that happen when I try to stop.
- Hello Group ...glad to know that this exists. I'm 43 years old and was diagnosed with G6PD when I was 18 in Air Force Basic Training, I never paid much attention to it throughout my life. Until recent google searches and health issues lead me here.
- Hello, I suffer from chronic daily migraines, I tried imitrex, feriocet, and two other antidepressant none of which worked. I am currently taking Nortriptyline I started a week ago it seems to give me a bit of relieve but the headache is still there...I am currently on 25mg which I take ...