Adderall 15 and Choline drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Adderall 15 and Choline together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Adderall 15 and Choline. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Adderall 15 and Choline?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdderall 15 and Choline from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adderall 15 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 15 384 users)
Choline has active ingredients of choline. (latest outcomes from Choline 266 users)
Interactions between Adderall 15 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Choline and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Adderall 15 and Cholinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Adderall 15 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Choline (choline) is often used to treat prophylaxis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I am taking 20mg Adderall.. I want to start the Apple cider vinegar diet but I can't seem to find info on the effects it will have on my meds.. can someone please tell me if it will help or hurt the effectiveness of Adderall?
- Hi,I've been on aderol for about 3 months now,I started getting heart burn and felt like I was swallowing glass so I took nexium and now my bm is very dark and making me nervous..