Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 18, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Adderall 30 and Ashwagandha?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdderall 30 and Ashwagandha from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 30 1,841 users)
Ashwagandha has active ingredients of ashwagandha. It is often used in generalized anxiety disorder. (latest outcomes from Ashwagandha 111 users)
Interactions between Adderall 30 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Ashwagandha and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Adderall 30 and Ashwagandhaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Adderall 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Ashwagandha (ashwagandha) is often used to treat stress and anxiety. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Anybody have any experience with this supplement?
- Do you know of many people who are doing this? Have you any testimonials?
- Don't know
- Hi All, just wondering if there is anyone here who has experienced breast tissue tenderness after taking Ashwagandha? I've been taking the capsules (600 mg ) once a day for a week now and have been having a lot of tenderness, the kinds that occurs pre-menstrually (and nope, i am not ...
- I was diagnosed with underactive thyroid and high blood pressure in July of 2012. Around October 2012 is when I first started noticing symptoms in my feet (shooting pain, tingling, numbness) I got my doctor to prescribe me lyrica (exact symptoms as commercials) which I took for about a year. ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi, I have been taking 20 mg Paxil for years now for anxiety and panic and it has been helpful. I am now entering menopause and am having hot flashes, insomnia and my anxiety has ramped up a bit. I just purchased some Ashwaghanda 62.5 mg but I got nervous when I read the side of the bottle ...
- Hi am 33 yrs old male m bipolar trying to stabilize my mood naturally but it's too hard.. hope I get support from this group
- Hi Group - if one exists that has these ridiculous conditions I've been blessed with. Seriously, if anyone is out there that suffers from even two of the multitude of issues I have, I would be grateful to hear from you. The Bipolar 1, rheumatoid arthritis, sacroiliitis, ADD girl with a ...
- Any side affects of adderall and amerge? I get headaches from adderall and just switched to amerge for migraines. Ive had issues with taking migrain meds with adderall in the past.
- Hi everyone! I'm a 19 year old girl with ADHD- inattentive subtype, OCD, social and GA disorder, and depression. I'll be returning to college soon after taking a year off after I failed freshman year. I'm hopeful this time around will be better as I have gotten my symptoms under control by ...