Adderall xr 30 and Latuda drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Adderall xr 30 and Latuda together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Adderall xr 30 and Latuda. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 19, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Adderall xr 30 and Latuda?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdderall xr 30 and Latuda from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adderall xr 30
Adderall xr 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall xr 30 1,210 users)
Latuda has active ingredients of lurasidone hydrochloride. It is often used in bipolar ii disorder. (latest outcomes from Latuda 3,433 users)
Interactions between Adderall xr 30 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Latuda and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Adderall xr 30 and Latudaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Adderall xr 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Latuda (lurasidone hydrochloride) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- My 46 year old daughter has been taking theses meds in combination for a few months. We've had to put her in a long term facility because of the severe side effects. Will this be permanent? Her Doctors won't give us info because she is in no shape mentally to sign papers giving permission to share.
- Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...
- Started taking 20 mg of latuda about 2 weeks ago and im late fpr my period. Pregnancy test said negative so could it be the medicine?
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- Diagnosed with a mild condition of Intermittent explosive disorder. It mainly comes out with my on and off again BF. He is inconsistent with me and will one day be lovely with me and the next tell me I can't come over and be distant which makes me go into. Rage and I reAct. I don't like taking ...
User reviews to the study
- Hi everyone, I was on 80mg of latuda & 300 mg of wellbutrin for a few years by far best combo. But I realized after leaving my ex husband who we basically had no sex lift so I never noticed till I met someone new that is was next to impossible to have an orgasm. If I was able to it was so weak. ...
- Hey all, I am 21 and have bipolar and anxiety. Have been on xanax as needed for 3 years and just starting latuda after being on risperidone for 2 years
- I've been on 80mg latuda for about 3 mos and I clench or chew noting constantly....my Dr said to take Benadryl to see if it helps or drop back to 60 mg....anyone try Benadryl?
- I started at 20mg of Latuda once in the morning, and 10mg of Buspar twice a day (30 days). I was also taking Seroquel at night, one 50mg tablet. Everything was working OK, esp. the knots in my stomach I'd wake up with mostly ceased, my mood felt elevated some days, but I still felt empty and so ...
- I've been on Latuda for about a year now, and since I started I've had palpitations and a feeling of fluttering in my chest intermittently. In 2012, I was labelled with POTS due to a Chiari Malformation that needed surgery. After the surgery, it got better and I essentially stopped passing out! ...