Adderall xr 30 and Magnesium sulfate drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Adderall xr 30 and Magnesium sulfate together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Adderall xr 30 and Magnesium sulfate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Adderall xr 30 and Magnesium sulfate?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdderall xr 30 and Magnesium sulfate from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adderall xr 30
Adderall xr 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall xr 30 1,210 users)
Magnesium sulfate has active ingredients of magnesium sulfate. It is often used in migraine. (latest outcomes from Magnesium sulfate 9,189 users)
Interactions between Adderall xr 30 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Magnesium sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Adderall xr 30 and Magnesium sulfatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Adderall xr 30 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Magnesium sulfate (magnesium sulfate) is often used to treat hypomagnesaemia. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been drinking saffron with water about 6 oz glass once a day,I re started my Adderall today & I also passed out has any one had any issue with these two
- I am 28weeks pregnant and for past few days my vaginal outer lips are very swollen. Can anyone tell me is it normal or should i be concerned.
User reviews to the study
- Have been on pain about a 6 weeks. When the pain got worse like an infection on lower abdomen & testicle. Found a cyst like on head of left epididymal part. Hado been on Donyatt & Cipro antibiotics. Only the symptoms gone away but still cyst like stuff on left side. Finished antibiotics and week ...
- Hi , have probably had sarcoidosis since 1986 , when I began to have a rash on my neck , doctors prescribed every cream imaginable , nothing worked , 1992 after the birth of my son , was really ill , couldn't breath , lumps all over my legs , was diagnosed with sarcoidosis, it stayed with me ...
- Hi - I am trying to find out if taking Adderall and Flecainide is a bad combination for any reason and if it can produce unwanted side effects. I am on both meds and am still dealing with diagnoses of some things unrelated to what I take these drugs for, so my side effects are confusing. I don't ...
- I have ADHD & have been on 8+ different mess for it, Adderall XR is the only thing that works. I've also been considering taking Garcinia Cambodia also for weightloss, however I'm worried about side effects or how it will affect my blood pressure. Just wondered if there were anyone else out ...
- I'm joining this group because my father has ataxia. He is not taking any medication and is rapidly getting worse. I was wondering if adderall was helping or hurting the progression of the ataxia.