Advil cold and sinus and Nyquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Advil cold and sinus and Nyquil together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil cold and sinus and Nyquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 29, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Advil cold and sinus and Nyquil?
Advil cold and sinus
Advil cold and sinus has active ingredients of ibuprofen; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in sinus headache. (latest outcomes from Advil cold and sinus 1,150 users)
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 659 users)
Interactions between Advil cold and sinus and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Advil cold and sinus and Nyquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil cold and sinus (ibuprofen; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
- I need relief from bad chest and head cold. I take 75mg effexor xr which supposed to interact with nearly every cold medicine. What can I do?
- My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?
- I took NyQuil 2 weeks ago and I have had ringing in my ear since, I took 10 days worth of omoxycylin and it hasn't helped.... Help!
- I am considering taking these 2 together. I don't want to introduce myself. Am I looking down a horrible road if I do.
- just wanted to know if I could take advil cold & sinus the same day I took Zomig. I don't take Zomig on a regular basis just when I have a migraine. Thanks