Advil cold and sinus and Nyquil drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Advil cold and sinus and Nyquil together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil cold and sinus and Nyquil. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
2 people who take Advil cold and sinus, Nyquil are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Advil cold and sinus and Nyquil?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdvil cold and sinus and Nyquil from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Advil cold and sinus
Advil cold and sinus has active ingredients of ibuprofen; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in sinus headache. (latest outcomes from Advil cold and sinus 1,199 users)
Nyquil has active ingredients of acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine. It is often used in common cold. (latest outcomes from Nyquil 717 users)
Interactions between Advil cold and sinus and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Nyquil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Advil cold and sinus and Nyquila b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil cold and sinus (ibuprofen; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Nyquil (acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / doxylamine / pseudoephedrine) is often used to treat nasopharyngitis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Advil cold and sinus is used in:
- Nyquil is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I just started taking 20mg xareleto for AFIB and have a hard time getting to sleep. Is it safe to take Nyquil with it? Thank you
User reviews to the study
- I need relief from bad chest and head cold. I take 75mg effexor xr which supposed to interact with nearly every cold medicine. What can I do?
- My wife is 37 and has no risk factors for a stroke. She took NyQuil for three nights in a row for a virus causing congestion problems and had a massive stroke. Has anyone experienced a stroke while taking NyQuil?
- I took NyQuil 2 weeks ago and I have had ringing in my ear since, I took 10 days worth of omoxycylin and it hasn't helped.... Help!
- I am considering taking these 2 together. I don't want to introduce myself. Am I looking down a horrible road if I do.
- just wanted to know if I could take advil cold & sinus the same day I took Zomig. I don't take Zomig on a regular basis just when I have a migraine. Thanks