Advil congestion relief and Aromasin drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Advil congestion relief and Aromasin together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil congestion relief and Aromasin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
1 person who takes Advil congestion relief, Aromasin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Advil congestion relief and Aromasin?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdvil congestion relief and Aromasin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Advil congestion relief
Advil congestion relief has active ingredients of ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Advil congestion relief 734 users)
Aromasin has active ingredients of exemestane. It is often used in breast cancer. (latest outcomes from Aromasin 8,508 users)
Interactions between Advil congestion relief and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Aromasin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Advil congestion relief and Aromasina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil congestion relief (ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasal congestion. Aromasin (exemestane) is often used to treat breast cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Advil congestion relief is used in:
- Aromasin is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- The list of conditions and medications is not complete. I feel my immune system is very compromised and want some ideas on how to increase my immunity. I exercise on a regular basis, walk nearly every day, am trying to eat better, take vitamins etc, don't smoke or drink, go to doc and take their ...
- Was put on methotrexate for RA n broke out with a horrible itchy rash on my upper left arm. Needed to go on steroids n cream.. Took at least a month to feel better.
- Originally experienced hot flashes - those seem to have eased. However, the excessive sweating in my head has gotten considerably worse in just the last couple of months. Wondering if there's something else going on; should I see an Endocrinologist?
User reviews to the study
- I am 54 years old and am taking aromasin for about 2 years now. I find myself constantly feeling anxious & stressed. My chest and shoulders are really tight. I can't seem to relax at all and cannot seem to escape the anxiety. Before this I was typically a calm person. This seems so beyond ...
- Taking Aromasin for just over 3 weeks. Developed slight rash on cheek and neck. Within 2 days had spread to lower back and belly. Oncologist suggested stop meds. By day 4 entire face and torso, chest, neck and scalp flaming red and itchy. Prednisone no help. ER on day 5. Increased ...
- Have been on Aromasin for 4 + years & lately feel my memory isn't as sharp as it was. My thoughts are rampant as to is this early onset Alzheimer's etc!!!! Anyone else experience this? Will my memory get better in 6 months when I can discontinue Aromasin?
- Well when I took melatonin while on aromasin I felt strange, I got hyper among other feelings.... I was not expecting this to happen. Can you tell me your experiences?
- Hello Everyone, I was on Arimidex 6 months but stopped and was restarted on Aromasin. One of my 3 oncologists suggested I take tumeric (3 capsules) at the same time. Haven't started. Has anyone combined the two? Please post your experience. Thanks!