Advil congestion relief and Neupogen drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Advil congestion relief and Neupogen together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil congestion relief and Neupogen. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 26, 2017
1 person who takes Advil congestion relief, Neupogen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Advil congestion relief and Neupogen?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdvil congestion relief and Neupogen from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Advil congestion relief
Advil congestion relief has active ingredients of ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride. It is often used in nasal congestion. (latest outcomes from Advil congestion relief 734 users)
Neupogen has active ingredients of filgrastim. It is often used in agranulocytosis. (latest outcomes from Neupogen 18,120 users)
Interactions between Advil congestion relief and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Neupogen and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Advil congestion relief and Neupogena b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil congestion relief (ibuprofen; phenylephrine hydrochloride) is often used to treat nasal congestion. Neupogen (filgrastim) is often used to treat agranulocytosis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I started Ibrance (with Femara) a couple of days back after 8 sessions of aggressive chemo that has left my WBC at barely 2.2 I am scared that the new drug will further drop my wbc. Can I still use Neupogen with Ibrance? Also is it normal to have all these stomach problems ?
User reviews to the study
- Having severe diarreah after Neupogen shots following 1 day a week Carboplatin/Taxol Chemo...anyone have similar reactions and does anything help. Have small cell lung cancer over 1 year major tumors have remission but a few straggles remain..hycamtim 2nd round did nothing so trying the ...
- I have been through a very painful time with little or no help from doctors. Just wondering if anyone else has had this happen?
- I have severe tendonitis on both wrist and took neupogen while ttc. Conceived twins and pain started after 1.5 months after delivery.