Advil and Amlodipine besylate drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Advil and Amlodipine besylate together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil and Amlodipine besylate. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 118 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 13, 2017
118 people who take Advil, Amlodipine besylate are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Advil and Amlodipine besylate?
Advil has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Advil 35,521 users)
Amlodipine besylate has active ingredients of amlodipine besylate. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Amlodipine besylate 27,450 users)
Interactions between Advil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amlodipine besylate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Advil and Amlodipine besylatea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Amlodipine besylate (amlodipine besylate) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Advil is used in:
- Amlodipine besylate is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- I was given Isosorbride Mononitrate and Amlodipine Besylate and was told by my cardiologist they could be taken together. Is there anyone else taking these two meds together?
- Hot flashes any time of day. Cold hands and feet. Arthritis in hands feet. Joint discomfort
- on a prescription of rabeprazole (Sandoz 20 mg) and I needed a pain reliever for my neck so i took also advil. Not sure if this is okay
- I have just been prescribed Amlodipine Besylate for high blood pressure.I am also taking Turmeric which I find extremely helpful.Would Tumeric interact with the efficacy of this drug?.i am 80 years old.
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- Ive had Atrial Fib since 2009. Ive been taking Amlodipine for over 6 mo. I have akways converted back to normal sinus rhyhm on my own. In April 2017 I had a traumatic loss of my young grandson to cardiac arrest. This time I could not convert to normal heart rhythm. My cardiologist said if I ...
- Hi..I havent had sciatica for a few years since I lost weight. Been plagued with it in recent weeks and my ankles really swollen.I take amlopidine and indipamide
- 54 yrs old. Widowed. Married 35yrs. Had blood clot in lungs, put on blood thinners Eliquis and noticed the start of ED. Haven't had sex in 4 yrs due to wife's illness. She passed away a year ago. Since, I've been put on amlodipine besylate 5mg. Now even with Viagra I have trouble maintaining ...
- I experienced gout attacks when I took amlodipine and allopurinol simultaneously. I stopped amlodipine and my gout attack subsided.
- I was placed on Amlodipine Bestlate 5 mg. Only took for two days started feeling very weak, tired and have diarrhea everytime I eat. Anyone have side effects that quicky after starting this medication, if so how long did it take for symptoms to go away?