Advil and Amphetamine salt combo drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Advil and Amphetamine salt combo together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil and Amphetamine salt combo. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 05, 2017
1 person who takes Advil, Amphetamine salt combo are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Advil and Amphetamine salt combo?
Advil has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Advil 35,521 users)
Amphetamine salt combo
Amphetamine salt combo has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Amphetamine salt combo 448 users)
Interactions between Advil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Amphetamine salt combo and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Advil and Amphetamine salt comboa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Amphetamine salt combo (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Advil is used in:
- Amphetamine salt combo is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- on a prescription of rabeprazole (Sandoz 20 mg) and I needed a pain reliever for my neck so i took also advil. Not sure if this is okay
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- Can I take Advil for pains and tenderness around pelvic area and stomach ( suspecting PID)
- I am a 49 year old man. About 5 weeks ago, I noticed that my underarms had begun to rub my rib area under my arms as I walked which was unusual as I had been loosing weight and this had never happened before when I was much heavier. I also noticed that my nipples were standing out all the time ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- Pls advise. I have been taking Xarelto for a couple of years and doing well on it. (20 m), I have developed a terribly painful back problem. The mds suggest taking Tylenol and codeine but it doesn't work; in order to assuage the pain I would have to take so much codeine that I wouldn't be ...
- Hi my nephew took Trileptal and Advil together and almost seems high could anyone shed some light on this
- hi I was just wondering if anyone had taken advil with grape juice and had it foam in your mouth and burn your throat
- I am sitting here having trouble catching my breath and googled it. That's how I found myself here. How is it exactly that amphetamine salts cause me to have difficulty catching my breath?