Advil and Carvedilol drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Advil and Carvedilol together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil and Carvedilol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 90 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 13, 2017
90 people who take Advil, Carvedilol are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Advil and Carvedilol?
Advil has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Advil 35,521 users)
Carvedilol has active ingredients of carvedilol. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Carvedilol 41,750 users)
Interactions between Advil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Carvedilol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Advil and Carvedilola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Carvedilol (carvedilol) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Advil is used in:
- Carvedilol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- just having feelings of exhaustion and fatigue and well as feeling very down. Already taking meds for depression, wondering if I should quite the Trazodone?
- on a prescription of rabeprazole (Sandoz 20 mg) and I needed a pain reliever for my neck so i took also advil. Not sure if this is okay
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- Is there a safer alternative to carvedilol? I have to relieve my bladder every 2 hours. Hard to get a good nights rest.
You may be interested in these reviews
- Hi, just recently started taking losartan 50mg. Worked great 45 days in then the bottom fell out. Dr. added Carvedilol 6.25mg 2 tablets per day. 2 days in my BP shot to 220/110. In ER! Dehydrated! Bloodwork before and after a bag of saline via IV. Kidneys fine! Now on losartan 50mg in ...
- I have taken coreg about a year...on lowest dose It still kept my heart rate in 50s my cervical ,shoulder and head pain increased to unbearable. I went into Afib with rate regulater my heart rate was way too low and I quit taking it..my neck is better and getting better every day
- I have been on 25mg carvedilol Twice a day for 5 years. For heart failure likely as result of chemo drug. I had a first time episode of gout a few days ago. Saw my Dr today and am starting on allopurin 10omg 1x /day for one week, then 200 mg 1x /day for 2,weeks and then 300mg 1x/ day Just ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I have been taking Corig 25mg twice daily for 6 months and find my arms and legs very dry. My arms from the wrist to elbow are no longer soft to the touch and my legs fleck and shed. Very hard of my ego. Any ideas if lotion fish oil would be a good idea.