Advil and Dexilant drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Advil and Dexilant together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil and Dexilant. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 67 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 23, 2017
67 people who take Advil, Dexilant are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Advil and Dexilant?
Advil has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Advil 35,521 users)
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. (latest outcomes from Dexilant 7,423 users)
Interactions between Advil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Advil and Dexilanta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Dexilant (dexlansoprazole) is often used to treat gastroesophageal reflux disease. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Advil is used in:
- Dexilant is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- i had severe attack of pancreatius requiring a 3 day hospital stay.
- A bad fall in 2006. Required pain management MRIS, numerous tests and a cervical and lumbar surgery in 2007 to correct. Two Rear end car accidents while I was at a stop light. One in 2011 and one in 2015. I already had spinal stenosis and degenerative disc desease genetically passed on. Problems ...
- on a prescription of rabeprazole (Sandoz 20 mg) and I needed a pain reliever for my neck so i took also advil. Not sure if this is okay
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I has been taking dexilant regularly. I just found out that my lipase is high 73ul. Normal ranges as per literatute 3-60ul or 0 to 70ul. I am wondering if the dexilant is the cause. Thank you support group.
- Hi there, I'm on day two of Dexilant, it's my last hope for treatment before considering surgery. I've tried Nexium and Protonic and they both failed to relieve my reflux. I am feeling so sick to my stomach. Whether I eat or not, I still feel nauseated. Have any of you found relief? How long did ...
- I stopped Dexillant 20 days ago and still suffer from muscle pain(arms, legs, tights). Will this pain ever go?
- On dexalent 15 months no bloodwork Deep throbbing muscle spasms traveling from groin to feet at night Suspect its the dexalent