Advil and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Advil and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Advil has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Advil 32,743 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
On Feb, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Advil and Orange juice?
Interactions between Advil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- on a prescription of rabeprazole (Sandoz 20 mg) and I needed a pain reliever for my neck so i took also advil. Not sure if this is okay
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- Can I take Advil for pains and tenderness around pelvic area and stomach ( suspecting PID)
You may be interested in these reviews
- Pls advise. I have been taking Xarelto for a couple of years and doing well on it. (20 m), I have developed a terribly painful back problem. The mds suggest taking Tylenol and codeine but it doesn't work; in order to assuage the pain I would have to take so much codeine that I wouldn't be ...
- Hi my nephew took Trileptal and Advil together and almost seems high could anyone shed some light on this
- hi I was just wondering if anyone had taken advil with grape juice and had it foam in your mouth and burn your throat
- I've been taking Advil for joint pain from psoriatic arthritis, I also suffer from psoriasis. I take Advil every night and I have had terrible itching for several months. I just looked it up and found that it's a side effect, who new? Can you share any experience and if you stopped Advil how ...
- I've been taking Advilpm for about two months to sleep. It just occurred to me that maybe it could be the Advil causing my hair loss - which is getting worse! Can it be true?