Advil and Orange juice drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Advil and Orange juice together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil and Orange juice. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Advil and Orange juice?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdvil and Orange juice from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Advil has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Advil 36,771 users)
Orange juice has active ingredients of sweet orange. (latest outcomes from Orange juice 10 users)
Interactions between Advil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Orange juice and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Advil and Orange juicea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Orange juice (sweet orange) is often used to treat bi polar. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Everything I drink orange juice, I get sneezing episodes.
- on a prescription of rabeprazole (Sandoz 20 mg) and I needed a pain reliever for my neck so i took also advil. Not sure if this is okay
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- Can I take Advil for pains and tenderness around pelvic area and stomach ( suspecting PID)
User reviews to the study
- I have been taking kflex, Advil pm, Ambien, clonadine, gabapentin, Suboxone. I did use cocaine a week ago. & A week later I showed positive for cocaine, benzo's& Suboxone. I had a Rx for the subs & a doc gave me the benzo's, but the coke should have been out of my system. I was on kflex for ...
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- Pls advise. I have been taking Xarelto for a couple of years and doing well on it. (20 m), I have developed a terribly painful back problem. The mds suggest taking Tylenol and codeine but it doesn't work; in order to assuage the pain I would have to take so much codeine that I wouldn't be ...
- Hi my nephew took Trileptal and Advil together and almost seems high could anyone shed some light on this
- hi I was just wondering if anyone had taken advil with grape juice and had it foam in your mouth and burn your throat