Advil and Stilbestrol drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Advil and Stilbestrol together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Advil and Stilbestrol. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On May, 25, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Advil and Stilbestrol?
Advil has active ingredients of ibuprofen. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Advil 35,521 users)
Stilbestrol has active ingredients of diethylstilbestrol. (latest outcomes from Stilbestrol 478 users)
Interactions between Advil and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Stilbestrol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Advil and Stilbestrola b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Advil (ibuprofen) is often used to treat pain. Stilbestrol (diethylstilbestrol) is often used to treat prostate cancer. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- on a prescription of rabeprazole (Sandoz 20 mg) and I needed a pain reliever for my neck so i took also advil. Not sure if this is okay
- I've had RA for 26 years. I was on Methotrexate for 24 of those years. I've tried Xeljanz for a month. Made me weak, nauseous, major headaches etc. Tried Enbrel, results not good. Humira, results were no effect or side effects, can't afford. However it seems Zyrtec seems to help my allergies and ...
- Been running a fever for 2 weeks now. Very high at first 104.4 but has dropped down to low grade since taking amoxicillin for a week. During day, no fever, but the low grade fever comes at night. I have a dull pain in my shoulder - possibly a muscle spasm, but it has started traveling down my ...
- Can I take Advil for pains and tenderness around pelvic area and stomach ( suspecting PID)
- I am a 49 year old man. About 5 weeks ago, I noticed that my underarms had begun to rub my rib area under my arms as I walked which was unusual as I had been loosing weight and this had never happened before when I was much heavier. I also noticed that my nipples were standing out all the time ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- Pls advise. I have been taking Xarelto for a couple of years and doing well on it. (20 m), I have developed a terribly painful back problem. The mds suggest taking Tylenol and codeine but it doesn't work; in order to assuage the pain I would have to take so much codeine that I wouldn't be ...
- Hi my nephew took Trileptal and Advil together and almost seems high could anyone shed some light on this
- hi I was just wondering if anyone had taken advil with grape juice and had it foam in your mouth and burn your throat
- I've been taking Advil for joint pain from psoriatic arthritis, I also suffer from psoriasis. I take Advil every night and I have had terrible itching for several months. I just looked it up and found that it's a side effect, who new? Can you share any experience and if you stopped Advil how ...