African mango and Lisinopril drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take African mango and Lisinopril together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between African mango and Lisinopril. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
African mango has active ingredients of irvingia gabonensis. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from African mango 29 users)
Lisinopril has active ingredients of lisinopril. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Lisinopril 171,041 users)
On Feb, 15, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take African mango and Lisinopril?
Interactions between African mango and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lisinopril and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, African mango (irvingia gabonensis) is often used to treat weight loss. Lisinopril (lisinopril) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
Can you answer these questions?
- I've been misdiagnosed with drug induced lupus, yet take none of the meds they have on the list. My blood tests were strong positive for dils but negtive for systemic lupus. Confused because I don't take meds that they have on the list and have all symptoms of lupus and or rheumatoid arthritis.
- earlier this year i developed out of nowhere a 3rd degree heart block w/ seemingly no warning. could lisinopril have caused this to happen?
- since starting sulfasalazine for joint pain, my depression is back and very bad. Does sulfasalazine exacerbate depression?
- I lost 100% of my smell and taste May 2016. Is it because I been on Lisinopril 2 and half years? Has anyone stopped Lisinopril and got their smell back? I have been to ENT,neurologist,neuro surgeon,cat scans of head. MRI done. prednisne 15 days, nasal spray 2 months. alpha lipoic acid daily for ...
- have gout cannot take ibuprofen can i take tylenol
You may be interested in these reviews
- Cold hands feet and back since raking lisinopril also flulike symptoms caught and congestion headaches and joint pain muscle aches depression too I've went through all of those symptoms and more .... Stay way from lisinopril losartan amplodipine and benicar I had issues on all of those ....
- Just joined the group hoping to network and learn new thing here.... I live in las vegas,NV And am looking for a Naturopathic / or Holistic Endocrinologist, Cardiologist Doctor that can help me... Thank you
- My first stone was 2003. My Dad had stones so probably inherited the risk. Went years without a stone. Started lisinopril a few years ago, since last year I've had 3 large 8+mm stones. 2 removed surgically & 1 lipotripsy. BP has been fine. Need suggestions. MD say they never heard of link ...
- hi my names Lucy i'm 37 yrs old and just been diagnosed with extremely high blood pressure I've tried one bp tablet which sent me a bit doo lally and the docs changed me to Lisiniprol . i do feel a little better on this tablet if only i didn't have this tightening in my throat . i am under ...
- I just started taking Lisinopril 5 days ago. While my blood pressure is down my heart rate is over 100 and a cough shakes my whole body. I have to take Ativan to get to sleep at night. Any positive comments?