Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide and Lasix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide and Lasix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide and Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 70 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 17, 2017
70 people who take Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide, Lasix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide and Lasix?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlbuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide and Lasix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide
Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide. It is often used in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. (latest outcomes from Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide 619 users)
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 143,595 users)
Interactions between Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide and Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide (albuterol sulfate; ipratropium bromide) is often used to treat asthma. Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Albuterol sulfate and ipratropium bromide is used in:
- Lasix is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
- rib cage muscle spasms usually after a hospital stay for copd. that would involve the IV form of prednisone.
- *ADH test in the morning-will taking Lasix produce false positive?*
User reviews to the study
- Hi everyone. Just started taking low dose lasik. I have CAD. Mild heart attack, 11 years ago. I have a stent in a left anterior descending artery. I take many of the Cardiac drugs that you would expect a patient, such as myself, to be taking: ARB beta-blocker Isosorbide ...
- I recently started using marijuana for depression but have been taking lasik for 6 months is there any known interactions??
- Hello I have recently been placed on this medication along with Laxis. I am extremely concerned about its side affects as I've heard lawsuits reports and public announcements regarding its use.... I am strongly considering discontinuing its usage. Any advice would be helpful.... thank you
- A friend has just started taking Lasix to help with the swelling in her legs and other symptoms of Heart Failure. She is now having shortness of breath. Does this fade with time or get worse? Does anyone have suggestions on how to help with this?
- Has anyone positively linked their use of Lasix to excess sweating? I have unexplained excessive cranial sweating and it is driving me nuts. Can anyone suggest a solution?