Albuterol sulfate and Serevent drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Albuterol sulfate and Serevent together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Albuterol sulfate and Serevent. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 197 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 19, 2017
197 people who take Albuterol sulfate, Serevent are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
6 - 12 months:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Albuterol sulfate and Serevent?
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlbuterol sulfate and Serevent from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol sulfate has active ingredients of albuterol sulfate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol sulfate 15,490 users)
Serevent has active ingredients of salmeterol xinafoate. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Serevent 13,807 users)
Interactions between Albuterol sulfate and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Serevent and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol sulfate and Sereventa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Albuterol sulfate (albuterol sulfate) is often used to treat asthma. Serevent (salmeterol xinafoate) is often used to treat asthma. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Albuterol sulfate is used in:
- Serevent is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I was taking Salmeterol Xinafoate for a couple of months...I had some type of overdose reaction (perhaps increased serum levels) and since then my body has gone through some awful things. During and after, I've developed widespread myofascial pain, headaches, abdominal pains, cataracts and an ...
- Hi.need help..had two kids back to back..had some numbness at that time..doctors said probably due to kids..started xolair because asthe began getting uncontrollable and have bad rashes..it has helped asthma and rashes but my numbness and tingling are tingling awful..not counting since last shot ...
User reviews to the study
- Has anyone studied putting albuterol nebulizing solution together with colloidal silver to nebulize together? Does albuterol and its inactive ingredients clump silver ions into unwanted larger particle size?
- This morning I used 1 puff of my ProAir RespiClick as I was having some difficulty breathing when getting out of my car. Immediately thereafter, I took a urine drug test. I tested positive for cocaine. I do not use cocaine. The examiner even said "if the line were any fainter, it wouldn't be ...
- I am a cancer patient who just finished radiation on the chest. It's been 5 days since I stopped, and the radiation esophagitis is almost unbearable. Just wondering if my albuterol treatments are further irritating my esophagus?
- Hi, I am apparently not able to tolerate albuterol well; since using it a few times recently (for an asthma attack), I have totally lost my sense of smell. Sheesh... hoping to hear from you if this will correct itself. I'm self-employed & a grandma.
- Hi all, I am a newbie here,,70 years old female and using albuterol 4 times daily in a nebulizer Was hospitalized for 5 days with bronchitis back in March diagnosed with COPD. Doing well now as long as I do the breathing treatments regularly but I am having a lot of swelling in ankles and ...