Albuterol and Lasix drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Albuterol and Lasix together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Albuterol and Lasix. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6,980 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 22, 2017
6,980 people who take Albuterol, Lasix are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Albuterol and Lasix?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlbuterol and Lasix from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,719 users)
Lasix has active ingredients of furosemide. It is often used in swelling. (latest outcomes from Lasix 143,595 users)
Interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lasix and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol and Lasixa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Albuterol (albuterol) is often used to treat asthma. Lasix (furosemide) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Albuterol is used in:
- Lasix is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- No urine is passing out. Taken water more than adequate. But still two three drops are passing
- After starting Lasix, have been experiencing shortness of breath. I am 68, female and also taking Synthroid. I was hoping someone may know of something that could help with the shortness of breath. Is there a change in diet that could help?
- is there any connection between taking a diuretic and experiencing muscle pain? I've been on one for years and years, but my experience tells me that any drug can cause a reaction AT ANY TIME. Doesn't matter how long ( or short ) a person has been on a drug. Has anyone else gone thru this???
- Has anyone had cardio version and then hospital stay to try Tikosyn ? Thanks! Didi
- hello, i need some help. iam very confused most of the time..am i going to be ok? are my drug combos ok? what is wrong with me? am i bi polar or major depressed?
User reviews to the study
- Hi everyone. Just started taking low dose lasik. I have CAD. Mild heart attack, 11 years ago. I have a stent in a left anterior descending artery. I take many of the Cardiac drugs that you would expect a patient, such as myself, to be taking: ARB beta-blocker Isosorbide ...
- I recently started using marijuana for depression but have been taking lasik for 6 months is there any known interactions??
- Hello I have recently been placed on this medication along with Laxis. I am extremely concerned about its side affects as I've heard lawsuits reports and public announcements regarding its use.... I am strongly considering discontinuing its usage. Any advice would be helpful.... thank you
- Would like to know if any other children experience aggressive behavior when taking Bromfed DM and/or Albuterol.
- I was just contacted today to advise me that my platelet count is 813 and potassium 6.0. I am leaving for New Mexico tomorrow and now totally stressed. I have an appointment with a Hematologist on 27th and told to stop googling by Dr.'s office. However, I have asthma and was on Advair and ...