Albuterol and Topicort drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Albuterol and Topicort together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Albuterol and Topicort. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 31 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 21, 2017
31 people who take Albuterol, Topicort are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Albuterol and Topicort?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 81,663 users)
Topicort has active ingredients of desoximetasone. (latest outcomes from Topicort 337 users)
Interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Topicort and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol and Topicorta b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Albuterol (albuterol) is often used to treat asthma. Topicort (desoximetasone) is often used to treat psoriasis. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Albuterol is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Has anyone had cardio version and then hospital stay to try Tikosyn ? Thanks! Didi
- hello, i need some help. iam very confused most of the time..am i going to be ok? are my drug combos ok? what is wrong with me? am i bi polar or major depressed?
- I was given drugs for an exacerbation..of reactive.airway...WHICH...I have not had since 2008...all my drugs were old..I went to my primary care ..She prescribed all my respiratory care..I had..in 2008..except one...Albuterol..I was on xopenex.before and it worked perfectly..She indicated with ...
- wanted to know if it is ok to take these medications at the same time
You may be interested in these reviews
- Would like to know if any other children experience aggressive behavior when taking Bromfed DM and/or Albuterol.
- I was just contacted today to advise me that my platelet count is 813 and potassium 6.0. I am leaving for New Mexico tomorrow and now totally stressed. I have an appointment with a Hematologist on 27th and told to stop googling by Dr.'s office. However, I have asthma and was on Advair and ...
- I haven't needed albuterol inhalers for the last few years because of immunotherapy shots, however, the last year I have needed it more and noticed that I break out after using the inhaler.
- Hello All- Found you all here by searching Albuterol & Urinary incontinence. A little about me is that I'm pretty healthy, well I was. Just turned 53 young. I've been trim all my life. Though now slowly bloating due to asthma meds and lack of exercise due to aforementioned breathing ...
- Hello. Was informed by a lung specialist that I have bronchiectasis. Never heard of it before. After reading stuff online thought it might be good idea to connect with a support group. I am treating condition with albuterol nebulizer. Had severe body rashes from doing it 2 times a day. Had to ...