Alcohol and Coq10 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Alcohol and Coq10 together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Alcohol and Coq10. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Apr, 14, 2017
2 people who take Alcohol, Coq10 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you take Alcohol and Coq10?
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 6,419 users)
Coq10 has active ingredients of coenzyme q - 10. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Coq10 5,441 users)
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Coq10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Alcohol and Coq10a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat alcoholism. Coq10 (coenzyme q - 10) is often used to treat supplementation therapy. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Alcohol is used in:
- Coq10 is used in:
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
- I have always had on and off acne and bowel problems, but both issues subsided until about a month ago. My last doctors visit was around march and I was advised to start taking Magnesium and Coq10 in combination with Topomax for headaches so that I didn't have to take a muscle relaxer, so I did ...
- can intake antabuse & also sleep aids cause any problem?
- Can anyone describe the reddness or flush experienced as a side effect of coq10? I have always had some trouble with flushing, but it has gotten really bad lately. It happens almost everynight and sometimes a few times a day. This is serious, face on fire flushing, not a rosy glow. I have been ...
You may be interested in these reviews
- I had the weight loss surgery duodenal switch on Feb 20, 2003. I have a lot of nutrient deficiencies from that as well as having thyroid disease and gerd. I am looking to get healthy!
- I often have episodes of dysphagia after drinking too much. I have been a moderate to heavy drinker for over 20 years. I worry about Barrett's Esophagus. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- I want yo take CQ10 to try and repair damage done by statins but I take Plavix because of a very mild stroke in December 16
- Hi everyone I'm very interested in finding out the health 'benefits' & 'side effects' of using Vinpocetine and Coq10 together.
- how do you stop the itching. I only took COQ10 for a week and I have been off of it for a week but I still itch.